five

y/n

you walked away feeling heat creep up your cheeks.

why were you embarrassed?

cringing at yourself and shaking your thoughts away, you suddenly heard a stern voice from the side.

"miss y/n, sneaking out i see." you heard.

god damn it.

you turned to your side, seeing the one man who you could tell despises your guts.

knowing you more or less would be getting a detention straight away, you quickly thought of an excuse.

"no sir, i was just...." your voice faded,

"trying to get my wallet! it dropped over the fence, and i know it's a serious offence to walk out of the school gate during school hours but i was pani-" you anxiously blurted out till he stopped you.

"i didn't know that wallet of yours could fly to the mall and get you a bag of chips."

crap.... so he knew? you thought as you avoided eye contact and looked towards the floor.

"yes miss y/n, i saw everything." he replied, as if he were answering the question in your head.

"you know what this leads you to right?" he continued.

"de."

"ten."

"tion."

you heard as the word unfolded slowly.

NOOOOOOOOO

"plea-" you started.

only for him to turn his back and walk towards the staff room.

you stood there, watching as his figure shrinks.

"i mean, detention does no harm to your conduct grade, RIGHT?" you whispered, asking yourself.

"it will be fine, my first detention, it'll be fine!"

positively reassuring yourself and continued walking to class.

jungkook

seeing you walk away, he couldn't believe what he just did.

poking your cheeks and saying they were cute?!

he was dying of embarrassment.

using his hand to cover his face, he gave himself two smacks on the forehead.

"be cooler jungkook, not a freak." he told himself.

deciding to leave thus embarrassing moment behind, he turned around to walk to his class, only to see the discipline master talking to you.

ahh, she definitely got caught. he thought.

jungkook walked up closer to hear what was going on,