seven

y/n

" you just gotta divide them individually, it's really not that hard." you told him while looking at his paper.

" you try it." you said, tapping on the question.

jungkook, who was resting his head on his palm while staring at you, looked back down at the paper.

he took a pen and wrote one line, before looking back at you.

"what do i do after?" he asked.

you gave him a blank stare before taking his pen and writing it down for him.

"you have to do this first, understand?" you questioned.

"yes noona." he answered immediately, smiling at you even with his eyes.

"now don't disturb me and continue doing the rest."

you gave him back his pen and continued doing your work.

and only five minutes later, jungkook was back to disturbing you.

"noonaaaaa, help me check."

only one question and it took him five minutes, not only that asking me to check? looks like i'm not doing anything today. you thought.

you sighed and stretched out your palm.

you took a quick look and smiled genuinely.

"you got it, see it's simple." you told him smiling.

jungkook

after hearing you, jungkook felt like his heart stopped.

she's so cute.

"really? ahh, it must've been cause you were the one who taught me." he replied.

you looked at him.

"liar, the question was simple, you're just pretending." you scolded him.

"i'm really not noona." he said, pouting at you again.

"anyways noona, since you're so effective, you should tutor me." he added.

you quickly turned your head towards him,

"tutor you?" you asked, followed by him nodding excitedly.

"crazy, do you think i have a lot of spare time?" you questioned.

jungkook looked away, thinking about what you said.

"or, you can give me your number, and anytime i have a question i can text or call you. how's that?" he suggested.

you gave him a doubtful look,

"who told you i was willing to help you?" you retaliate.

"ahhh noona, don't be so mean... i need good grades too!" jungkook whined, putting his palms together, pleading you.

"please noona, pleaseeee" he pleaded. dragging the second 'please'.

suddenly, he saw a slight change in your expression, which made him change to a small smile.

"mmm, fine, b-" you agreed, but was cut off by his excitement.

"you will?!"

he looked at you with an even bigger smile,

"aw noona, you're so nice to me." he said, bringing his face closer to yours, only to continue looking at your face, just at a closer distance.

"i didn't finish, i meant to say, i would, but, you have to buy me doughnuts from that famous stall in the opposite shopping mall." you offered.

"only? that's easy, we can go after school!"

"no, everytime i crave for it." you corrected, giving him a smug look.

"that's even better! it means i get to hang out more with you." jungkook said, with a satisfied look.

"and if i want it during break?" you questioned.

"umm, then i'll get you anything you want from the canteen?" he answered, not sure of his answer as well considering you had a small smirk.

y/n

"wrong! you'll have to sneak out and get it with me." you answered him, shooting him a small satisfied smile while resting your chin on your palm

you thought he'd find it too much of a trouble, and would end up declining based on his expression,

until you saw him smiling again.

"okay!"

you frowned a little,

"but sneaking out will get you in trouble."

"i don't mind." he answered immediately, giving a small smirk.

you rolled your eyes,

"fine."

jungkook gave himself a small satisfied smile before taking his phone out and passing it to you, letting you type in your number.

you took the phone, typed in your name and number, and passed it back to him.

he looked at your contact name and frowned.

"your contact shouldn't be this..." he mumbled and deleted your name,

changing it to 'pretty noona 😆'.

you gave him a disgusted look before continuing your work.

jungkook saw your reaction,

"why? you're very pretty to me."

you gave a small sarcastic chuckle,

"is this how you flirt?"

jungkook nodded.

lame. you thought.

"but i'm serious noona, you're very pretty..." he said, looking at you playfully.

it's been awhile since you received compliments, so you blushed a little internally.

of course you weren't going to show it, you didn't want to give in that easily.

there was a small awkward moment between the both of you, before you caught jungkook shooting you a small smirk.

"and extremely hot too."

-

a/n: enjoy that picture of jungkook's back 🤠