nine

jungkook

after finishing his work, jungkook put his phone away and lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

it was getting late at night, but he was too excited for school that he couldn't sleep.

he kept turning and tossing on his bed since he couldn't stop thinking you.

"this is seriously embarrassing." he mumbled, while smiling to himself like an idiot.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"YOU'RE LATE IDIOT" jungkook's brother shouted as he barged into his room.

immediately, jungkook jolted & looked at his brother as if there were a fire.

"you're. LATE."

"ahhh seriously." jungkook whined and laid back down on his bed.

"it's fine, i'm a fast runner." he said as grabbed his extra pillow, covering his eyes with it.

"no you're not. and for the record, you're not GOING to be late, you're late. it's 8-"

jungkook jolted back up once again hearing it was 8.

his brother was right, he was late, by fifteen minutes since school started at 745.

"15" his brother continued.

"815?!?!! FUCK"

that makes him a whopping thirty minutes late.

immediately jungkook sprinted to his toilet and started getting ready.

"you know actually, since you're this late already, you might as well take your time" his brother said watching jungkook brushing his teeth & washing his face with a speed of light.

jungkook look to his brother, he was right, and he'd usually do that, except this time, he couldn't miss his break.

"i can't miss my first break."

"why? what time is it?"

"nine." jungkook answered.

jungkook knew his brother would make fun of him if he told him the only reason he wanted to make it for the first break was because that was the only break that both your year & his year had together.

no way in hell was he going to tell his brother "oh i have to make it to my first break cause i have a fat crush on my senior who has the same break."

"you never answered why." his brother disturbed.

"cause i need to make more friends?"

jungkook's brother narrowed his eyes before walking off.

"i'm free today, 1 minute & i'll drive you to school, take it or leave it."

"I LOVE YOU HYUNG." jungkook shouted as he ran towards his wardrobe to change.

y/n