~Goodbyes~

(This one will be short)

LANCE'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Kieth had already left to work for the blade. We were on call and he had received knees of a mission he would have to go on tomorrow. It didn't really worry him but he needed his rest and he told me he'd call me tomorrow.

THE NEXT MORNING
             ——
I woke up with a strange feeling that something bad would happen today. I brushed the feeling off and started to get ready. I heard my phone go off from the other side of my room and quickly rushed to pick it up. It was Kieth.

"Hello babe!" He says. "Hey, mi amor," I say. I hear a giggle come from Kieth.
"I just wanted to talk a little before my mission," he says. We talk for about an hour before he is called to leave.

"I have to go babe," he says in a hurry. "I understand, I love you(or te quiero whichever you think Lance would say)" i say and hear a little bit of rustling. "Goodbye babe call you later," he says and I feel a small pit in my stomach...weird. Kieth hangs up the phone and I go on my day.

After a few hours the pit in my stomach feels like a void. I can't ignore this something has happened.

"Something is wrong!" I say bursting into the control room. Everyone looks at me.

"Lance what's wrong why are you crying?" Asks Allura. I didn't even notice I was crying.
"Well ever since Kieth left for his mission this morning I've had a terrible feeling," I pause and see a few confused looks from my fellow paladins, "and it just got worse."

Shiro looked at me sympathetically and said "if you have a feeling something happened to Kieth why don't you call him?" I felt like an idiot why didn't I think of that so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed Kieth's contact.

It went to voicemail the first three times I called and that was when everyone else got worried. I called a forth and final time and put it on speaker. The phone picked up and we all sighed in relief. Then Kolivan's voice was heard.

"I assume you're Lance?" He asked. "Yes,yes I'm Lance where is Kieth?" I ask with everyone getting more and more concerned.
"I assume you're important considering how many times he has called you. Your name sounds familiar are you perhaps the red paladin?"he asked
"Yes I am," I say. "Kieth wanted me to call this number if anything were to happen to him, something about you being his boy whatever," Kolivan says.
"Where is Keith?" I ask. "Dead" he answers bluntly.
Everyone was surprised. I threw my phone and heard it shatter as it hit the floor. Everyone looked at me.I was now on the ground screaming.
The next thing I knew Shiro was trying to pin my hands away from my throat and stomach. I just wanted it to go away I thought it would when I heard Kieth's voice but that will never happen again. It hurts so bad.

It's been a year. We are back on earth. The only paladins remaining are Hunk and I. Everyone else is dead. I often find myself trying to rip out the void in my stomach but Hunk always stops me. Also I despise the word 'Goodbye' all it has done is take away my loved ones. But I mean the only time it's painful is when you know you won't say hello again,right?

THE END
(sorry this one isn't that good but it's been a whil since I've posted)