ink x dark slight yandere childish reader part 1

This isn't what you think...😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and ink lived in the doodle'vers together for a while now. Almost a year or two. And you were having a blast. You loved to draw. And senice you've been here, you've been able to express your creatively wild side.

when he'd go and deal with " the bad sans" as he liked to call them. But you didn't think they were so bad. Sometimes when he and the other star sans were gone, you'd sneek off and play with whomever stayed at nightmares castle. (Which usually wound up being error and sometimes dust) you'd play hide and seek, freeze tag. You hated playing cards with him. You sware he cheated cause he'd always win. Error would teach you how to nit and sew. They were all fun tho.

Anyway today you were going to ask ink if you guys could play a game you had found. It was called " target practice". Ok, you didn't find it. Killer came up with it. But when he explained the rules, cross jumped in and sagjested that you use paint balls instead of knifes.
You went to go look for ink, confidence and excitement running through you as you were 110% sure he'd agree. As long as you wore the proper protection.
After all he was your best friend.

...

Well that's what you thought.