classic sans x fell sans x reader marry Christmas

I thought that gif was cool. Also it's almost that time of year. So I figured "eh why not"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it.

Today marks the day you sold your soul for a "drink"(like spiked nog. You sinner. Heh don't worry I'm going to hell to lmao)and some "marry Jain".

What can you say? It's been a rough week. And besides, you can't reject a free cocktail and some good cush. You needed a break. You needed some time alone; time to unwind. You see you work at (local store) and due to the holidays, Black Friday came sooner than you had hoped. You've been stopping fights between humans/ monsters and humans/ and just monsters over some stupid shit like toys and games as well as some... Ahem... Adult rated items. Witch you couldn't help but snicker at. You also had to clean up vomit from children and all that good stuff. The only good that came out of the week was MTT bringing you some " fine wine". That's right, the MTT..from tv. You and him because best friends after the monsters came to the surface about... What 6years ago. You met him by accident on the street, he was in disguise obviously but your clumsy ass tripped on air and fell right on him. And ever since then you guys have been best friends. He in which introduced you to his friend's papyrus, frisk,toriel, asgore,undyn,alphys, his cousin napstablook, and sans. What caught his eye though was your fashion sense, which he adored. You made your own clothes so it would be hard to find something else like one of your shirts out there.

But he had given it to you as a Christmas gift and gratitude for your hard work. (He owned the mall you worked at). Though you weren't much of a wine person you appreciated his offer. But what you were after was the bottle of vodka in your freezer. You've been saving it all week to make jello shots for undyn and alphys date tonight at their place but one cup wouldn't hurt.

You set your bag and apartment keys on your table as you headed to the kitchen and opened the only thing standing between you and your journey to find out what happened the night before in the morning, and Popped off the lid grabbed your snowman mug, filled half of it with nog and the remaining room with the drink your body so desperately craved.

I know what your thinking; " But (y/n) shouldn't you be spending Christmas Eve with family and friends?" Well yes but... Your mom is most likely at work and your siblings have their own lives. So you don't want to intrude. ...
'You could always crash that Christmas party down the street... Nah never mind'
You thought swatting that thought away. It's being held by frat boys and you already know what would happen.
And you haven't had a boyfriend since 6th grade sooo... Ya.

But you'll worry about what to do later, right now your friend undyn needs your help.

You put down your mug and began to pull out the things you need. Your grandmother had taught you how to make them so you had offered to give the couple a little gift. Once you had everything you began with the mixing.

Bzz
Bzz.

You jumped and let out a little gasp (you know like they do in anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )as you felt your phone buzz in your back pocket. 
You chuckled at your reaction and grabbed your phone.

It was a text from sans.

You smiled a little

You open your messages and read his text.

SANSatinal guy: heya kiddo red and I are coming to pick up the shots for undyn. Be there in a flash.

Your phone buzzed again.

This one's from red.

Your smile gets bigger as your cheeks heated a little.

Big red: heya sweetheart me and lazy ass are coming over in a few. Get those shots ready and make a few extra if ya have enough, I might need'um. Ok, see ya, sweetness.

You felt your blush heat at the nickname witch confused you since he called you that all the time. But brushed it off. You let out a light sigh and went back to work.

You found yourself thinking of the two male skeletons. Your cheeks heat up, you began to smile like a fucken moron and felt your heart skip a beat. You had developed a crush on them a year or two ago and felt ashamed of it. But the problem was that... You couldn't choose between them. And you hated yourself for it.

You chuckled and let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"I'm sorry guys."

...

"Sorry for what? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap nuggets it's been a minute since I've updated. Yes I'll make a part two but... I'mma let you guys choose how this ends.

Sans

Red

Both(might include some kustard😉😉)

ALRIGHT vote and tell me what you think of this so far