swapfell purple papyrus x tortured reader

This is for a close and SANS-satinal friend of mine. WeirdSam2003 check them out.
warning⚠⚠⚠
this has torture,intense fear,
pun-ishment , smut ,ect. if you don't like that sort of thing then please skip this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If I put my hands around your wrists, would you fight them? If I put my fingers in your mouth, would you bite them? So many things that I would do if I had my way with you. "

"I can keep secrets,like that I know you want me. You can drag your nails into my skin and you won't stop me. You can twist and scream into the air, but no-one can hear you here. "

"And there will be no tenderness, no tenderness. There will be no tenderness, no tenderness. I will show  no mercy for you, you had no mercy for me. The only thing that I ask,... "

                "Love me mercilessly. "

                                   ~ladyclown       tumbler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold , so cold.
   I'm so cold. I'm so scared and so confused.
Confused and alone.
I've been trapped in the underground for days maybe weeks, hell even years! I can't remember when why or how I had fallen down here. But now I wish I'd never even left my home. I wish I had listened to my grandfather's warning of the unjustified and cruel Mt. Ebot.
But thanks to my ignorance and stubbornness I'm now stuck in this hell for the rest of my days with these FUCKEN PSYCHO MONSTERS! Well... Mainly just those damned skeletons, SANS AND PAPYRUS. They had captured me once I left Asgore. But if I had known that they'd do what they've been doing I would have stayed with him,at least he was nice...well sane. But you can't change the past now can we...no we can't.
Seance sans and his brother, papyrus had captured me I've been whipped, cut, burned, chained up and touched in places I'd rather not mention. It's a miracle I'm still a virgin... Or alive for that matter. Sans has driven me to the break of insanity or would have if it weren't for his brother. Thanks to papyrus, I've managed to stay alive and sane. When sans is out patrolling or doing something other than dealing with me, he'd always come in, treat my wounds, give me new clothes
And chat with me after making sure I was ok first tho. Actually if it weren't for him I'd be dead. Sans was planing on bringing me to the queen and have me killed but papyrus had convinced him to let me live so sans decided to keep me as there "pet". And He'd always stop sans when he goes to far with me. We have become great friends. He's the only reason I haven't ended it all. He's the only thing that keeps me happy. Actually I think I've developed feelings for the tall (according to the fandom he's like 7ft tall.holy hell🤣😅😂*grabs megaphone* "HAY PAPYRUS" 😂)
skeleton. But can you blame me.

He's so sweet, funny and caring...

Sexy...

His somewhat deep voice echoes in my mind. I always imagine his big strong boney hands romeing my body...

Or him driving me up the wall...

Omg I'm getting turned on just thinking about it... But I don't dare do anything to him or tell him about my little fantasy's. Who knows what will happen. He most likely doesn't feel the same and probably only keeps me alive for his brother. He really cares about him. And I love that about him. I smiled.

My thoughts were Intrupted by a knock on the shed door. I didn't dare speak without permission, it might be sans and god only knows what he would do if I spoke without being told to.

The door of the shed opened only to reveal my one and only friend in this hell I call home. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. I heard a click indicating he had locked the door.