wednesday addams.

at this point, paul was fully convinced that this girl was if tim burton created alice in wonderland.

violet's silky dark locks were styled like the character's. she practically lived in sweaters with the school uniform's collar peeking out and went along with a skirt. the only normal part of that attire was her strapped school shoes with her laced white socks, as usual. paul wondered why she kept it like that. maybe she liked it. and in her arms she always carried what looked like a giant marshmallow—with fur.

henry, was what the rabbit's name was. all day long lazily napping in the warmths of violet's arms, and on other days, hopping behind the girl and following her around like a puppy while violet walked around mindlessly, her nose shoved deep into some book— probably dracula or frankenstein, lost in another world.

there she dragged her feet into the classroom, a few eyes darted at the girl who looked like a black void, sucking the marrow out of all life as she walked by. "wednesday addams is here!" a voice from the back of the room yelled. "thank god she didn't bring the darn rabbit." and as if he could understand, henry poked his head out of violet's backpack, to which violet shushed him and slowly petted him to make him stay inside.

a taller boy behind violet came inside the room with her. "pugsley innit?" john lennon, who was seated towards the side, called towards stuart as a reference to addams family. he replied with a grunt and rolled his eyes. you couldn't see that he rolled his eyes behind his dark shades but you could tell. like his sister, he also wore the same top, only with a leather jacket and leather pants, but then again, everyone in the quarrymen wore the outfit as well, even paul himself.

"stuart take those ridiculous things off! we are indoors, what makes you think you need sunglasses for class?" mrs miller, their homeroom teacher stepped inside the room while the students' chatter quieted down as they noticed. violet made a laughing noise and stuart shot her a glare. "well, mrs miller, it is because .. you are very .." he slid the shades off his face and squinted. "shimmery."

the class went silent—because they were all covering their mouths and holding in bursts of laughter. shimmery. paul let out a wheeze which turned into a snort and broke the class' silence. the teacher once again yelled at the teenagers to shut their mouths. "mr sutcliffe and mr mccartney, i do hope detention does look shimmering to you."

"—shimmery." violet sarcastically added with her soft voice, not intending for it to be heard. to her regret, the middle-aged woman's head immediately turned at her.

a.
my only hobby from now on is writing stuart's eye expressions whilst he has shades on.