TRIAL 1 - Their Problems

"Kagamine-san, I highly hope you will continue to draw something like this again."

The blonde girl nodded and left the art room. Kagamine Lenka started drawing ever since she was only 7. She dreamed on being an artist when she grow up. Her artwork has been the top in everything, but she thinks that it is not enough. All her artworks are calm and peaceful scenery, but no human beings. She wanted to draw a graceful person twirling around, dancing in the flower fields.

She needs inspiration.

"Lenka," The girl turned to the voice that had said her name. A short green haired boy who is a head taller than her stared at her actions.

"Gumo-nii..." she mumbled.

"Are you still upset about that?"

How can she not be upset?

Lenka had confessed to Rinto Kagamine, the playboy of the school and her long time crush last week. As expected, she was rejected, but in a way that he forcibly kissed her deeply saying that she will be his toy. She gave him a hard push after that. Although she was upset and angry at him, her feelings didn't change.

Gumo is Lenka's only guy friend. The two met in elementary school as became friends as the two had a common thing for drawing. Gumo didn't really stand out in school, but he is known as a cold prince. As his only friend, Lenka was known as an ice queen.

"Whatever...can we eat?" Lenka asked politely. The boy just nodded and the two walked side by side quietly.

...

"Why should I change it?!"

A short blue haired girl sat in the middle of the classroom opposite a teacher. He has long purple hair tied in a ponytail, leaving his long sideburns free.

"Like I said," the teacher sighed. "You can't be a psychologist because your attitude is not suitable for it."

"And like I said," the student replied. "My attitude has nothing to do with it!"

"Shion Kaiko!"

Kaiko stood up aggressively and stomped to the door. "I will be a psychologist, you'll see!" She slammed it hard.

'Ugh, I need a rest...'

She walked through the corridors and opened the door to the infirmary.

'The nurse isn't here,' She stared at the empty room. 'Who cares. My head hurts too much.'

...

"Another day of paper work..."

Standing along the corridors is a woman not more than 25 of age. Her purple hair tied with a white ribbon in a ponytail. Her dress is white and had her name tag 'Kamui Gakuko'.

Gakuko sighed. She love being a nuse, but she really can't stand paperwork. She hate to do every paperwork for her colleagues because she is too nice.

She sighed once more as she entered the infirmary. Someone has entered into one of the beds. Without minding that person, she entered her office and started doing the paperwork she had been given.

Suddenly, the door of the infirmary opened and someone came in.

"Sorry," that person, a girl said. "I hope you won't mind my presence here. I need to sit down for a while..." The girl's voice is all tired and stressed out.

"No worries," the one who was on the bed, another girl replied. "As long as you don't make any noise I can handle."

Gakuko wanted to start her work, but she couldn't find her pen. 'Oh right, I left it at the desk beside the bed...'

She stood up and exit her office. At the same time, the bed that had the girl on had the curtains drawn.

The blonde girl is sitting on the bed and saw the two people in her view. The three stared at one another.

"You're -!"