55 KAILU, KAIHAN - A STEPFATHER'S SECRET

This is for a fellow author who lost her KAILU FEELS!

This story was burried in mu drafts for a thousand years....and thank ghad! It is finally published.

@TylerHerondale

Lemme try to bring them feels back with this oneshot! And don't worry about spamming this one it is your request... so comment away!

Warning! As the title says, this contains incest feels... so just get a towel or a few boxes of tissue to suck all that blood if your noses will bleed.

Warning! This contains straight feels.

And warning! I found A PAPA TO KISS IN THE DARK super cute! So my feels just exploded and i had to copy a few parts... if it is noticeable.

*****************

Another class ended, and of course the teacher's pet is always the last one to exit the room.

"sir do you need any help with anything?" jongin knew his professor has a crush on him that's why he takes advantage of it.

"i don't have anything for you to do today kai, you can just hangout with your friends during your free period." professor lu han, the prettiest male professor around, said after erasing the board and smiled at his student.

"really sir? you don't need anything?" kai asked as he raised an eyebrow, trying to send an implied message about other things other than their academic life.

"yes, i don't need anything for the next 2 hours." his pretty professor said as he sat on his swivel chair and turned away from kai.

"okay then..."kai sudenly kissed professor lu's neck, he sensed that professor lu was hoiding back his moan.

"i'll just go, send me a beep if you need help with anything professor lu." kai walked to the door all of a sudden, professor lu locked the door making his student smirk.

"i thought the professor doesn't need anything?" kai whisperred huskily.

"need is such an exaggerated statement kim jongin..." professor lu hissed as he dusted off jongin's shirt "i may not need you here, but i want you here."

"then what does the professor wants me to do?" Kai asked innocently with a devilish grin.

"i want you to fuck me, jongin, and i won't take no for an answer." Profesoor lu said casually as he sat on the top of his desk.

Kai dropped his bag and pinned his professor on his own desk "don't worry professor lu, i always wanted to do so." He whisperred and went for his neck

We all know what happens next right? No need to elaborate. (A/n: I'M GONNA KILL YOU AUTHOR NIM FOR CUTTING THE SMUT HERE...whoa calm down! I don't want this to be short you better be patient)

******************************

months passed and the student teacher relationship became more than what it seems. Obviously kai was playing around just because he was abusing his professor's attraction towards him just to get a passing rate in professor lu's subject. But kai didn't know that his professor grew serious about the relationship which is a bit scary since he really had no plans to put their relationship in a romantic and selfless level.

Despite the way he takes advantage of his professor's feelings, kai was usually in his professor's home... and of course we all know what's happening there. Even if kai was always late to come home, his mom, Yoona, will always be in the living room waiting for him to come home and she even bought every excuse kai made.

"professor lu was helping me with my subjects since i was almost failing."

"ahm, i was invited to a party sorry, if i was not able to notify you right away"