47 KRISYEOLHUN - "OH!"-ed and/or "WU"-ed

Okay this is my first time to do a threesome..... wait, that sounded wrong. I mean this is the first time to write a threesome. So lower your expectations okay?

@FanboyHyung i hope i met your expectations.

So readers, here you go!

Happy chinese new year! Welcome year of the sheep.

*************************************

Chanyeol's POV

Okay, ten minutes more and my ass is out of here.

"Okay class... i already post your partners in our website, for those who do not have any internet connection don't worry, i already posted on our department's bulletin board." One of the most gorgeous and most timid professors, in our university, professor yixing announced.

I opened my phone and got a picture message which is a screen shot of the list, from Sehun. With the caption "Looks like we are stuck with each other."

Sehun looked back to look at me with a smile, I smiled back and waited for professor yixing's last words "see you next week"

As i walked out of the door, sehun suddenly dragged me to a corner for a kiss. He kept his body pushed against mine while holding my collar, before anything goes hard; i pushed him away as strong as i could.

"Wae?" He asked as he tried to attack my lips again.

"Hold your hormones, sehunnie." I patted on his cheek and dragged him back to reality. "Let's just work on our project first so we could have the weekend to ourselves."

"Don't stress out about it too much." He said as he held my hand as he whispered in my ear. When i turned to look at him he had a pouty face telling me "please, give up to this cute face."

"Sehun..." i pinched his cheek "i'm serious, we will have the weekend to ourselves if we finished early... listen to hyung."

"Okay then..." he suddenly dragged me to the library to research, and i was impressed that he was serious on finishing this early.

both of us quiet in our sits but discussing in our chat room, talking about what are the parts, the supposed content of those parts, what are supposed to be answered in the paper, and the division of labor.

as we started to work on our research paper. i felt sehun's foot rubbing on my leg, i glared at him and he just bit his lips, scooted inches away before i received a message from him with a crying sticker with the caption "sorry"

"control your hormones and wait." i messaged back. he held my hand and give it a soft squeeze without exchanging glances our fingers locked, but i eventually took my hand off so i could type.

"babe, it's already late, i think we should go home." his message popped out.

"i'm almost done." i sent then al of the sudden a pop-up came out saying that my laptop needs a charger. so i just closed my laptop took sehunnie's hand and tilted my head to tell him that we can go.

as we got out of the library in our university, it was already dark, but stil safe to walk around since there are still a lot of students running around the university.

we held hands as we walked in the parking lot.

"too bad we did not finish our homework before dark." he said as we got near his motorbike.

"it's fine, we are 80% done though." i said as he sat on his bike, and he gave me my helmet.

"you have wi-fi at home babe?" i asked since i remembered that my sister and i haven't paid for the bills this month, i stopped working in a convenience store which was my part time job and due to the stress that school gives, i know my sister is not happy about it since she has to pay for everything unless we tell our parents we needed the money. my sister never wanted to be dependent on our parents ever since she started working, that is why she tries her best to give me what i need since she set her mind that she is responsible for me, and her responsible for her to help our parents with my studies, but i often call our parents whenever we needed the money or when i wanted something for myself. right now, she is suffering since i called our parents days ago and they sent me enough to pay the bills and all of my personal pleasure but i just want her to feel the need for help, I'll pay for it though, after i watch her whine on the phone. Meaning i could not do our homework at home.