54 TAOMIN - PANDA APPA

Okay guys, my last update was awefully brutal, so this gonna be fluffy. I hope...

Been depressed for a while.

I really had a hard time with this OTP... so i watched some EXO VIDs that i downloaded long ago... then i finally thought about this.

And i mixed up @DaeJae2120 with @JaeDae2120 this is really JaeDae2120's request but yeah it seems like both of you like this otp since DaeJae2120 wanted this otp to be a little rough... then let's see how rough this otp would go.

So i'm sorry JaeDae2120 if i addressed this to DaeJae2120... but at least both of you like this otp.. :)

This is gonna be a little short.

So here it goes...

************************

"Rum pum pum pum pum" Tao sang as he stepped ou of his bathroom with a panda printed black towel coverring his waist down above his knees.

He took another panda printed white towel to dry his hair while swaying his hips to the music. He walked to his room and looked for something to wear, after a few shirts, he took his black briefs with a winking panda printed on his ass, his RAGLAN shirt with black sleeves and a blushing panda printed on it, his ripped skin tight acid black jeans.

He twirled and put on his panda printed socks and his silver high cut nikes. He took his phone off his speakers and turned it off, then put his panda earphones on.

And pranced out of his house, locked the doors and went to his car.

"You look excited." His neighbour luhan said as he passed him by.

"Hey lu-ge, i'm on my way to PANDA LANE FAIR today." Tao said as he opened his gate.

"Looks like your obsession strikes again. Ha?" Luhan said while waterring his blue rose bush since Tao obviously has a thing for pandas.

"I just feel like there's something missing" tao was still looking for his car keys inside his bag.

"Maybe a boyfriend." Luhan giggled since he was also obsess with donald duck items himself, he even has a pet duck dressed in a sailor suit like donald.

"No, no lu-ge. i don't need one. Pandas are the only ones i will love forever. Humans are overrated" tao was still looking for his keys now in his pockets. "Where are my fucking keys?"

"You're over reacting again tao. It's not like you want to have sex with a real panda." Luhan continued and started to turn off his hose.

"I would take care of a real panda but i won't fuck it. It's against animal rights." Tao said and finally found his keys on the ground.

"I'm only kidding tao, of course i won't have sex with my pet duck." Luhan said and suddenly a man pouted like a duck appeared behind him, it was his husband.

"Just me?" Luhan's husband said while giving him a backhug and his faced pouted to look like a duck.

"Yes jondgae!" Luhan faced chen and gave him a passionate kiss. When luhan found jongdae, his obsession does not strike him that much anymore. His attention was split into two.

"I'll leave now love birds! I mean duckies, Bye" Tao yelled as he started his car and automatically his garage gate closed after he drove out.

"Bye tao!" The ducky couple waved while clutching each other tight.

Tao parked as near as he could from the entrance and as he went out from his car he took his phone and took a few selca pics and vids. As he went through the entrance he went straight to the souvenir shop and look at the items that he doesn't own yet. Which is everything!