Introduction

I have always been a fan of romantic legends, fiction with classical backgrounds, or stories that involve gods, goddesses, and their interactions with the human world. For instance, the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare is one of my favorites. The story intrigues me, and if I am being honest, I definitely could say that sometimes I feel as if I'm being sucked into that world. Beings and things being than ourselves always fascinate me, so I created my own. Something that has sprung out of my fascination with the supernatural.

If you did not already know, this is my very first story. After much consideration and planning, I'm going to start working on it, however, I cannot promise to be the most consistent as I am a student. Oftentimes, if I am not on my laptop finishing my lessons, I'm taking the time to rest from analyzing and answering too many modules. I hope you do understand! It will take a lot of patience from you and me.

I hope you see this book through and follow along with the characters and the world I have created. I created this book to achieve the goals my young self has created for me. I look forward to the day I accomplish it!

As I said, this is my very first story so constructed criticism is very much appreciated! I'd be glad to receive some judgment from you to further improve my writing.

Thank you for choosing the time to look into what I create!