Men on a mission 1

(The pic I have added is to show the classroom of Men on a mission for those who don't know about it. But ngl you all should watch it. It's really fun.)

There was general chattering in the class until someone opened the door harshly.

"Attention!" Jang Hoon shouted as all the other guys looked at him. Heechul, who was standing, went back to his seat asking why Jang Hoon was so upbeat today. Sang Min sat back in his seat and repeated what Jang Hoon said.

Jang Hoon went up to the place where the teacher stands (I don't know what it's called, sorry) and started talking. "Only 4 months remain in this year. " Everyone started exclaiming about how time was going very fast.

"Why is there an extra pair of table and chair today?" Kyung Hoon asked.

"They say another person is going to join us." Jang Hoon replied.

They then started talking about the homework their home room teacher had given.

While they were talking, the back door burst open.

There was a huge ruckus created on seeing the person who had come.

"Jackson!!!!!!!" The MOAM guys shouted in unison.

"Yes it's me, Jackson Wang." He said as he came inside the room, closing the door behind him. "Wassup guys?" He said as he gave everyone a shoulder hug. After some time of talking, he takes his seat.

"Why are you here though?" Ho Dong asked Jackson.

"Well they said today we are going to have 8 transfer students, so they wanted each of them to have a seat mate." Jackson said, getting nods in response.

They get to talking and amidst the talking, the front door bursts open, revealing the new transfer student, SuperM.

The SuperM members marched their way in, in style, while the MOAM members cheered passionately.

"Let's say hello." Baekhyun, the leader, says.

"For kpop-" Taemin says.

"We are from 'Bling Bling boys from different cities have become one' high school. We are-" Baekhyun said.

"SuperM!!!" All members said together. Upon hearing this the MOAM members cheered loudly.

"I see they put a lot of effort in their intro. 'Diff. cities' represents NCT. 'Bling Bling' represents SHINee. And 'we are one' is for EXO. Right?" Ho dong asked.

"Wah! That's right!!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Although people already know us, we will introduce ourselves for the people who don't." Baekhyun says, turning towards his members. "I'm the leader and main vocalist of SuperM, Baekhyun."

"I'm one half of the maknae and main rapper of SuperM, Mark."

"Mark's pink hair stands out too much, I feel like we should call you pink." Heechul joked.

"I'm the other half of the maknae and the producer and composer of SuperM, Y/N."

"I'm the main dancer of SuperM, Kai."

"He is Mr. Padded Coat." Heechul said again. (If you know what he is talking about🤣)

"Hello, it's been a while. I'm the MV, Lucas."

"MV?"

"MV?"

"The main visual"

"Does this mean Lucas is the most handsome in the group" Ho dong asked.