emma magorobi ♡ nsfw headcanons

art isn't mine

written + published on 1.12.21

--

♡ emma magorobi - nsfw hcs ♡

♡ while emma is more prone to be submissive, she'll happily be in whichever position makes you feel the best. she strongly prefers looking up at you with those ice blue eyes of hers. she adores the way you look down at her <3

♡ to be frank, she's fairly vanilla. she doesn't particularly have any kinks, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to experiment with that you fantasize over. she finds obscure kinks interesting and is willing to try anything you request of her.

♡ something she can't stop thinking of is putting on bright, red lipstick and kissing all over your body. your cheeks, your chest, your stomach, she wants to cover you in lip prints. she loves when the lipstick smears as well, she loves the way the red looks on your skin.

♡ she prefers slow, gentle sex with lots of foreplay beforehand. she sees sex as a very intimate practice, only to be done behind closed doors. she loves when you hold her hand before she releases, she'll grip onto your hand tightly. she wants to cherish these moments with you, she doesn't want to rush anything.

♡ something she's itching to try is having you plaster whipped cream all over her pale skin. she fantasizes about you licking it all off slowly, looking up at her. she'd never experiment with food play further, since the feeling of being sticky isn't appealing to her. there's something about whipped cream alone that gets her very, very excited.

♡ she wants you to watch her, study her. emma would love to put on a show for you, whether she's masturbating in front of you or stripping down naked while you watch. she thrives off the feeling of having you watch her <3