iroha nijiue ♡ sfw headcanons

art isn't mine

written + published on 1.13.21

--

♡ iroha nijiue - sfw hcs ♡

♡ with such a wild imagination, she always has somewhere to go with you. she likes exploring the world with you, going to new places. her favorite location to spend her time with you is the art museum. she also enjoys parks and outdoorsy places, riding bikes and going on walks with you.

♡ iroha's dream date has to be a relaxing picnic in the park. something about sitting under a tree on a beautiful, sunny day, trying new foods with you, it fills her with joy! when you two finish your meal, you can cuddle on the plaid blanket you sat on, looking up at the sky together.

♡ she loves baking in her private time, so don't be surprised if she brings you some pastries every now and then. iroha would absolutely love to bake with you! even if you can't bake in the slightest, she'll help you. you two will make the biggest mess together, but at least it'll be fun <3

♡ she's so proud of you! if you're okay with it, she'll gladly show you off in public. she'll introduce you to all of her friends and hold your hand everywhere you go. she's a very affectionate person, she can hardly contain herself in public. she has to give you her love at all times. if you don't like pda, she'll completely understand as well.

♡ i'm sure you've noticed she's quite the positive person, that'll rub off on you so much. she'll shower you with love and compliments, she'll always be there to build you up when you're down. if you're feeling insecure, she'll do anything and everything in her power to make you feel like the treasure you are.

♡ cuddling, lots of it. you two can almost always be found cuddling. she loves being the little spoon, being held gently. she loves cuddling with you underneath big, fuzzy blankets. she just wants to be your teddy bear <3

♡ she loves feeling your passion. she wants you to be able to talk about things you're passionate about, she's an amazing listener too. she knows what it feels like to not be heard, or to be ignored. she never wants you to feel that way; your relationship with her is a safe space.

♡ she doesn't like spending money too often, so she doesn't give all too many gifts. when she does, they're absolutely beautiful. she prefers to paint you something, whether its a portrait of you or an animal you enjoy, she loves showing off her talents to you. i hope you're proud of her, you should be!

♡ underneath all the positivity is a very insecure, fragile girl. she's extremely self-conscious, and relationships are difficult at first. the way she feels about you warms her heart, though. she cares about you, a lot! what's there to be sad about when she has you? but really, just tell her how amazing she's doing. she needs you like you need her.