shinji, yuki, yuri ♡ clumsy reader headcanons

edit is mine, sprites belong to linuj

written + published on 1.27.21

( thanks to @YanaThePinkLama for wishing to continue with this adorable request theme )

--

♡ shinji, yuki, and yuri - clumsy fem reader hcs ♡

♨ shinji kasai ♨

♡ shinji's so worried about you. you've been stumbling so much lately, are you doing okay? are you nervous about something? he'll make sure to check in on you as much as he can, making sure his sunflower is alright. 

♡ he'll offer to carry you to prevent you from being hurt. shinji loves the thought of carrying you like a bride, protecting you with his strong arms... you'd look so adorable like that, he thinks. anything to save you from falling again, he'd gladly do it.

♡ you can't help but get embarrassed, falling so much in front of the person you love most? as blush creeps onto your face, shinji completely relates. as you've probably noticed, he's struggled with embarrassment and feeling flustered for quite some time now. he'll kiss your blush-red cheeks and hug you softly.

♡ when you fall that way, your face, your body, you look so cute when you... stop it! shinji can't help but notice how adorable and innocent you look, he quickly grows overwhelmed just at the sight of you. those thoughts need to be put aside, because shinji's darling needs his help!

♡ honestly, he just hates to see you upset. he loves your smile, the way your laugh warms his heart, he doesn't want to see you in pain, sprawled out against the floor. he'd rather cuddle you and provide you any sense of security he can!

✪ yuri kagarin ✪

♡ despite your situation, he's calm and collected. he'll help you up in a gentlemanly manner, giving you the stability you just lost a few moments prior. he'll dust you off, providing soothing words to you. he wouldn't want his солнышко to be upset.

♡ he couldn't help but notice how beautiful you just looked. the way your body presented itself like that, accompanied by your bewildered face... he thinks you were purely ethereal. but even yuri kagarin has limits, he needs to focus on your health and well-being.

♡ he'll provide his arm and his hand to you when you two walk together in order for you to feel more steady. he keeps a slow pace, allowing you to relax and enjoy your walks with him. he makes you feel at ease, you don't even think about if you're going to trip again.

♡ whatever you need, he's there. will flowers help? his coat? a new car? whatever you want or desire in that small moment of vulnerability, he'll provide it for you. he just wishes to see your smile again <3

♡ sometimes when you stumble, you can't help but start to tear up. yuri will rush to your care, using his thumbs to gently wipe your tears away. he'll compliment you, letting you know how beautiful you are at that very moment. he'll always treat you like a queen.

☘ yuki maeda ☘

♡ if you think that your clumsiness is bad, you have no idea what's coming. yuki is possibly one of the clumsiest people in this planet, constantly tripping over himself. you two honestly connect over your common denominator, cracking jokes every time one of you falls.

♡ you two agreed to go ice-skating together in the winter, bundling each other up and having fun slipping and falling on the ice. even the stability buckets couldn't save you two, you guys were a mess. your sides hurt from laughing so much, making that one of your favorite dates together. 

♡ yuki always has bandages on hand, ready to tend to you if there ever so happens to be a scratch on your pretty skin. he'll kiss you better as he tends to your wound, no matter how small of a cut it is. 

♡ whether you're embarrassed or just genuinely sad, he'll talk to you. hearing his voice helps remedy your negative feelings, alleviating your worries. he makes you feel so comfortable and happy, you'll never have to worry about feeling sheepish again.