mikado sannoji ♡ first date headcanons

art isn't mine

written + published on 1.12.21

--

♡ mikado sannoji - first date hcs ♡

♡ mikado's planning on taking you to an amusement park! he thinks that the mix of the thrill of the rides to the fun carnival games will make for the perfect experience together. to be honest, he spent lots of time planning on where to go. he wasn't up for some average lunch date, he wanted to impress you.

♡ oh, you're most definitely going on roller coasters together. he loves thriller rides, the higher up the better. if you're feeling a bit nervous, he'll spend the entire wait time comforting you and building up your courage. he knows you're strong, you can do it! he say's he'll use his magic to protect you <3

♡ although there's tons of places to pick up a quick bite to eat before exploring the many other activities, mikado's fairly picky with his food. he doesn't mention this directly, but his reaction to some of your suggestions lets you know that aspect of him. he'd proudly go without a meal just to give you something you're craving, but please find him something to eat.

♡ mikado appears to be the expert at carnival games. any plush or prize you want, he'll have it in your hands easily. well, his methods of winning might be a bit unfair. he secretly uses his magic to aid him since his individual skills are the definition of awful. he just wants to see you happy, who cares about cheating on a carnival game!

♡ his personal favorite is the bumper cars. he's fairly competitive, and he'll gladly share a car with you. he wouldn't want to hurt you, after all! be sure to hold on tight, though, mikado is ruthless with these silly games. 

♡ he's been waiting to nonchalantly bring up the carousel the entire date. he loves the music, the vibe, everything about it. he'll help you up onto your horse and sit right behind you. he's fairly close, wrapping his arms around your waist. you can almost hear him breathe, he's that close.

♡ behind his confident façade, he's been nervous this entire date. he's secretly been questioning if you're even having fun. sure, your smile helps, but he wants you to enjoy every second of it. he wants you to tell him how amazing it was. he wants many more dates to come. he needs you to be happy, even if its just this one date.

♡ oh, he's bold. you'll be holding hands the entire time if you're okay with it. he's very smooth about everything, slipping his hand to your lower back or finding excuses to gently brush your hair out of your face. he's been waiting to kiss you all night, to be frank. when the time comes before you two depart, he's ready. the kiss is shockingly gentle, fragile. you can't help but want more.