ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3

"If Steve shows up, it's Lucas' fault," y/n smacked the back of the boys head as she passed him

"If Steve shows up, it's Lucas' fault," y/n smacked the back of the boys head as she passed him. He laughed, kicking at her as she dropped down onto the couch.

"Is Mike still on the roof?" Max asked, settling onto the couch beside Y/n, throwing her legs over the other girls lap.

"No, him, Dustin, and Elle went to pick up food," Y/n sighed.

"Hey, how are you two doing?" Max asked, poking Y/n's leg with her foot. Y/n smiled, her cheeks flushing with red.

"Aww, she's blushing," Will said with a soft tease in his voice. 

"Shut up," she threw a pillow in the direction of his head. "Seriously though, I was worried that after we started dating it would be awkward because we've been friends for so long, plus with how tight our group is, but it hasn't. It's been pretty fucking awesome. For house fucking sarcastic and cool he acts, he's really sweet and thoughtful. I've never been treated with as much care as he shows me, it's honestly a little scary," she shrugged.

"Scary?" Lucas questioned.

"Yeah, my head comes up with all these possible endings, like he'll stop caring so much at some point, or we'll break up and I'll never find someone as great," she shrugged.

"Honestly, y/n, I have never seen Mike be so considerate about another person until he met you. Not even with Elle when they went out in middle school," Lucas leaned forward with his elbows on his knees, leveling her with a serious look, "Honestly, if any of our relationships are bound to last, it's you guys."

"You think so?" Her voice went soft.

"Definitely," Max agreed. The ringing of her phone made her flinch, her text ringtone blaring from her pocket. She pushed her hips up so she could slip her phone out, a smile creeping onto her lips.

"Speak of the devil," she laughed.

"They're on their way back," she shared

"I think that's why you guys are gonna last," Will thought, "you can't go five minutes without texting the other person."

"I agree, I don't get how you aren't sick of each other yet," Lucas added.

"It's called love, boys," Max rolled her eyes. "I for one, would kill for that."

"It is pretty nice," Y/n smiled softly.