ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴛ 7

"Check in with guardian Steve is complete," y/n said before collapsing onto the couch, landing half on top of Mike and half into of Elle

"I think I'm already hung over," Max said, staring at an empty bottle of tequila.

"You know what would fix that?" Lucas asked. "A shot." Max groaned as he started pouring again.

"I agree, first one to black out looses," Will said, tripping over the coffee table because of the glasses covering his eyes.

"I think Dustin already lost," y/n said, poking the mentioned boys cheek. He was fast asleep on the floor beside the couch, snoring with tequila breath.

"Loser," Elle mumbled, her breathing softening as she started falling asleep. Mike grunted as he wiggled out from under Y/n, pulling her up as well.

"We're going to bed," he stared. Lucas booed at him, throwing a pillow at him. Mike rolled his head, smacking lucas' head on his way past. He guided her to one of the rooms, dropping her onto the bed as she groaned.

"The room is spinning," she grumbled into the sheets.

"Yeah, you were throwing back shots like it was water," he chuckled as he helped her sit up. "Take your shirt off."

"Mm, sexy," she giggled.

"Down tiger, we're getting ready for bed," he chuckled, helping her out of her shirt and replacing it with on of her oversized pajama shirts. He tugged her pants off, then helped her under the blankets, smoothing her hair away from her forehead as she groaned.

"You're my favorite boyfriend," she whispered.

"Well I hope I'm you're only boyfriend," he mused.

"Well I'm just so irresistible," she laughed at herself.

"Yes you are, baby," he chuckled. He pulled his shirt off and left his pants on the floor before crawling into the bed beside her. She pushed herself into his side, resting her head on his shoulder and hooking her leg over his hips.

"I love you, Mike," she whispered, eyes blissfully shut.

"I love you too, baby," he kissed her forehead, wrapping one arm around her shoulders, the other on her thigh.