ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8

"Morning, sleepy head," Mike greeted, walking in with two mugs of steaming coffee

"Morning, sleepy head," Mike greeted, walking in with two mugs of steaming coffee. Y/n groaned, making grabby hands for the caffeine. Mike climbed onto the bed and handed her one of the cups after she sat up.

"How's everyone doing?" She asked once she took a generous sip of her coffee.

"Elle has already thrown up twice, Max once, Dustin ate all of the leftover pizza, Lucas is asleep on the counter, and Will has been dry heaving for thirty minutes at the kitchen sink," Mike detailed with a chuckle.

"If I hear Will dry heaving, I absolutely will puke," y/n grimaced.

"Yeah, that's why Elle is currently throwing up," Mike chuckled. Y/n laughed softly, sipping from her coffee as she leaned into Mike's arms.

♥︎

"I swear, I think Lucas was trying to kill me last night," Max glared at the boy from across the Diner table. He smiled innocently, sipping from a cold glass of orange juice.

"Yeah well you were pouring the wine down my throat like it was your job," Elle said, glaring at Max from beside Lucas. Max smiled as innocently as Lucas had, syrup shining on her lips.

"Well I was doing my own pouring and I hate myself... and tequila," y/n grimaced.

"So, on a kind of serious note," Dustin said, everyone's eyes falling upon him. "I wanted to say that I really appreciate all of you for being my friends. You've all been there for me in such different but important ways. I never could have imagined that I'd have such amazing friends, especially with my personality," he chuckled. Y/n covered his hand wifh her own and smiled.

"I second that, I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for all of you," she said.

"Me neither," Elle agreed.

"Yeah, I'd probably still be a punching bag for Billy and something to yell at for my mom," Max said.

"I never would have applied to college without you girls' pestering," Lucas said.

"I never would have survived middle school unscathed," Will said. "And I'd probably still be shy and self conscious."

"I think I'd be fine without meeting any of you," Mike said.

"Nice, Mike," Lucas scoffed.

"But," Mike emphasized. "I never would have known what true love is. Platonic and romantic," he nodded, hand sliding over Y/n's thigh. "I'm a lot better off knowing you assholes," he chuckled. "I'm glad I met all of you, and I love you. So cheers," he raised his glass, "to friendship and love and shit."

"To friendship and love and shit!" They cheered,