🕒Chapter 6 - Point of View II🕒

{Idk how to draw side profiles so uh-}

{Anyways, let's continue with the story}

_______________________________________

Blaine POV

My eyes flutter open as my view shifts to one completely captivating. Tons and tons of lanterns float in the sky like stars descending to earth. "Where am I???" I say as I try to look all around me, but the lanterns' sight remains the same. 

'Is this an illusion?'

"Not really, lol," An unknown voice sang. 

My eyes widen, and I turn to look over to where the noise sounded out.

"Hello dear soul~," The unknown voice said

My gaze turns suspicious as that 'person,' and I were the only ones here, or were we actually the only ones?

"Gee~ don't look so sus at me~."

The figure scratches its head awkwardly and says, "Uhm, my name is Osa, the god of rebirth. Hehe, sorry for not introducing myself!" (Let's say he kinda looks like Chongyun from Genshin Impact. Also, Blaine can hear the gods name because he is in the god's domain)

'God of rebirth??' I think

"Yep! I control the souls that have the right to be reincarnated by the law!" Osa waves his hand up high happily. (Osa does is not male nor female but points more towards male)

'You can hear my thoughts?' 

"Well, I am the 'person' who guides souls, so I naturally have the ability to do so," Osa says with a faint smile.

'Erm, why am I here?'

"Well, duh, you died."

'Wow, straight to the point, huh' I chuckle.

"Yep!"

"So tell me!" 

'Tell you what?'

"Do you want to be reincarnated or stay in the 'Realm of the Souls'?" Osa asks

"Well, of course, you won't have memories when you reincarnate," He adds.

'What about the 'Realm of the Souls'?'

"Oh, well, it's just like earth, but everyone's dead. They won't have a material body until Choh makes a body for them!" 

'Whose Choh?'

"Huh, OH! Yeah, he's the king of crafts!" Osa says with twinkles in his eyes.

At this point, the god's world doesn't just have gods. 

'Humans can become gods?'

"Oh uh, I can't say that information to a starter soul. SORRY!"

At this point, my brain is becoming overloaded with information about god's worlds.

'So....more info about reincarnation, please..'

"Sure! So a human soul will drink this tea I've prepared, and then they will lose their memories once they finish. I take their soul and place them into one of these lanterns; you know the ones you saw when you first came here."

'Wait, so if I drink the tea the all the information about our conversation will be gone too?'

"Yeah, pretty much."

'Why?'

"....Anyways! I'll make an exception for you! I'll put a lock on your memories, but you will only remember them when you meet someone you know in your reincarnation world!" (Hehe, you make a connection yet?)

He dodged the subject.....

'Hey....isn't that pretty hard...'

"Well, that's the point, isn't it?"

'Mhm...'

"Don't worry; you'll probably be ok."

'mhm....'

"Now, now! Drink the tea!"

He grabs a cup filled with a rose smelling tea, 'mhm..it smells good..'

"Right?"

I lifted the cup from his hands and drank the fragrant liquid inside.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

'Huh..?'

My sight became woozy as I struggled to keep my eyes open to see the face in front of me. 

Osa stared at my face blankly, as if It was normal.

"Time for you to go," He says 

My sight becomes thin. My body feels like it's floating in an ocean of water that's as calm as the night sky.

I close my eyes fully and wait for what's to come.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

If you like this chapter pls vote and support :3

-Uyunnie