Chapter 1‼️

"Bonnie, this place is going down" Damon says.
After that a white flash of light consumes us and we end up in Mystic Falls. Except it seems very different and off. There was no one around, Not a single person in sight.

"Where is everyone" I say.
"I have no clue, we aren't on the other side anymore though it feels different" Bonnie explains.

The three walk around and finally they circle back to the Salvatore boarding house. "So we know it's May 10th, 1994." Violet states.

"Look at Violet over here with the brains." Damon sarcastically remarks. Violet sends him a glare "well one of us has to have them because obviously you don't, now stop being cranky." The girl snarks at the raven haired vampire. Then the Bennett witch speaks up "guys, let's calm down. It's only us so we have to get along alright?"

The brunette heretic starts to talk again. "I guess you are right, I'll try to get along with my big brother. But if he starts being annoying then the deal is off."
Bonnie sends her a smile and says "deal."
——————————————————————————

While Damon and Bonnie are getting settled in their rooms, Violet starts to cook dinner for the three of them. But she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her brother, Bonnie, and herself.

Suddenly the timer dings and the food is finished.
"Bonnie! Damon! Dinner is readyy!" The girl sung.
"Coming Violetta" "Damon I told you to stop calling me that, I hate that name." Damon comes down the stairs and peaks his head around the corner. "Why? It's your birth name!" The girl turns and looks at him. "Because it sounds so.... Old" she scrunches up her nose in disgust. "Whatever, so what did you make" he claps his hands together in excitement. "We gotta wait for Bonnie before I tell you." Just then Bonnie comes down the stairs and sits at the table. "She's here so what did you make?" Violet brings over a plate with grilled cheese sandwiches on it and a pot of tomato soup. "There wasn't much in the cabinets but it's fine because I love grilled cheese and tomato soup! It's my favorite." The girl sheepishly smiles. "Don't worry little sis it looks good." He helps bring over the food and they all start making their plates.
——————————————————————————
Bonnie is at the table working on a word search while Violet and Damon arm wrestle. "Almost.... There" Violet huffs as she pulls Damon's arm down.
"Yes! I win and you loose." She sticks out her tongue.
"I let you win" the raven hair boy scoffs. "2 weeks later and you both are still very childish." Bonnie says while writing another word she found. "Yeah? Well two weeks later and you are still working on the same word search" Damon fires back. "That's my cue" the heretic says as she heads up to her room.

Two weeks! We have been here for two weeks and those two constantly argue over the dumbest stuff.
When ever they do that I go up to my room which is actually Stefan's room. She missed her other older brother very much. They were very close since they stuck together after Damon went into the army, Stefan's ripper phase, and they even came back to Mystic Falls together. Don't get her wrong she absolutely adored Damon she even looked up to him.
But after the whole Elena thing she felt super bad for Stefan. She was glad that Damon was happy but not so happy about the circumstances. Soon she drifts off to sleep thinking about her family and friends.
___________________________________

607 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐀/𝐧: 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬.