✦Chapter 4✦

"Let me guess If I answer right I get a pork rind but if I answer wrong I get the poker?"

"What no these are for me, you just get the poker." Damon says while putting his feet up.

"Yeah you don't have to do that, we're on the same team."

"Really? Do you always try to kill your teammates?" Violet asks with Sarcasm.

"I wasn't gonna actually kill you. In what world does that make sense killing off 2/4 of our population. I was never gonna kill you or Damon."

"Didn't seem like it" she mutters quietly but he still heard.

"It was to motivate Bonnie to get her magic back" he glares at the girl.

"Because her magic is the key to getting us out of here."

"Hey asshat quick question. I have magic so why couldn't we use mine?" Violet questions Kai.

"First off rude" he puts his hand on his chest over his heart offended by the name Violet called him "second, because she has Bennett magic and blood which is what we need to get out."

"Finally! I need to spend time with other people then Bonnie and Damon constantly bickering." Violet says

"Ugh it was just so painful to watch. They always bickered over the dumbest stuff. But you were always there to make them stop."

"Well yeah can't have my brother and best friend kill each other." Violet yawns "ok I'm going to bed goodnight asshat, Damon, and Bonnie."

"Can't I have a different nickname? I already have one for you,  Vi or V. I'm thinking I should be sexy stranger you wanna bang."

"Hmmm more like sexy stranger I wanna hang."

"So you admit I'm sexy." He says while winking

"Goodnight Kai."
__________________________________

Violet wakes up and changes. She heads down to the living room to only hear Kai yapping on and on.

"So of course I broke into the Oval Office and took a picture of myself at the window looking all JFK. But then I was like wait how am I gonna get those photos developed?"

"Oh my god, just answer the damn question." Damon interrupts with an annoyed tone. "How are we gonna get out of this damn twilight zone?"

"First I have a question for you, why do you think we are stuck in a repeating loop of May 10th, 1994. Doomed to relive a solar eclipse forever and ever and ever and ever..." Kai says.

"That's a lot of 'Ever's" Violet interrupts.

"How the hell should I know" Damon says while ignoring Violets comment.

"Well I hear you tell Bonnie this is your own personal hell and I am kinda curious as to know why?" Violet glances between the two confused on what happened. She was away with the Mikealsons on May 10th, 1994.

Violet is awaken from her thoughts when Bonnie bursts through the door. "I found everything you asked for can opener, shower drain, grinding wheel, jam, pocket knife,volume O of the encyclopedia, a nail, and a black marker." She states while dumping all the crap onto the table. "Ok now what?" She asks.

"Can't show you with my hands tapped." He gestures to his hands by wiggling them a little. The brunette walks towards Kai.

"Violet." Damon quickly says and looking at her as if he was trying to I say to not let him out.

"Thank you" Kai chimes in while smiling up at the girl. Violet rips the tape with her vampire strength and Kai rubs his wrists.

"Ok fine, how's this crap gonna get us the hell out of here?" Damon questions sounding very aggravated.

"Hmm I'll explain as soon as you tell me what you did on May 10th, 1994."

"What difference does it make?" Damon snaps.

"Put it this way, Bonnies magic is the first puzzle piece of the equation, Violets siphoning skills and magic also apart of the equation, my smarts and knowledge of this place are another part of the equation. You would just be hitching a ride home for free. I just wanna know if you deserve to come along" Kai rambles on.

Damon grabs the pocket knife and holds it to Kais neck "or I could just torture you until you say something useful."

"If you torture me then I'll get mad and I won't want to help you. What kind of person needs to have that explained to them?" Kai finishes while looking back and forth between the three.

"The kind of person who always does the threanting and never gets threatened." Violet jokes while taking the pocket kinds from Damon's hand. "Play nice Damon he's our way out of here."

"Stop trying to impress the new guy!" Damon whispers in an annoyed tone towards Violet.

"I just wanna get home and see Stefan along with our other friends." Violet sighs and walks out. Little did she know there was a pair of eyes on her that wasn't Damon or Bonnie's eyes.

"You should apologize." Kai blurts out while looking back at Damon.

"And you should mind your own business weasel." Damon glares at the blue eyes boy.

"I'm just saying, the past four months I've been watching you she has been trying to stay positive and make you and Bonnie both have hope. Even when you made her mad she made sure that you were alright. She has been there and you keep snapping at her I think you forget she wants to get home just as badly as you do if not more."

"Whatever..." he mumbles as Violet walks back in.

"Why don't you just tell him your story." Bonnie chimes in trying to change the subject.

"Maybe because I don't want to talk about the worst thing I ever did Bonnie." Damon says a bit hurtful

"Oooh now I'm listening" Kai exclaims while shoving his fingers in jam and eating it.

"I could have gotten you a spoon." Violet looks at Kai and laughs.
__________________________________

"Perfect our savior is insane and narcoleptic." Damon scoffs while walking back into the living room with a drink.

"No no, I'm awake. Let me guess you killed the pregnant woman." Kai sits up looking at Damon.

"Oh shut up Kai you weren't even listening."

"I was listening, in my sleep."

Bonnie interrupts there banter "please don't tell me you killed a pregnant woman."

"Oh that's totally what happened, why else would today be his personal hell?" Kai questions in a duh tone.

... After Damon threatened Kai a little more we were waiting for Bonnie to do the spell so she could practice her magic a little more after just getting it back.
__________________________________
Word count: 1107
A/n: sorry about the long wait for an update I have been super busy lately. Other than that I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😁

Also please comment what you think so far!