✰Chapter 2✰

3 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

It had been 3 months exactly that we get sent to this hell hold. Bonnie and Damon constantly argue, I don't think there has been a day of them not arguing. It drives me nuts so I went out today while they still tried to look for a way out. I still have hope that we will get out. I try not to think about Stefan and my friends, it just hurts to much. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about them.

I found a secret place in the woods by a little lake.
It's my thinking spot, and I go exploring to take my mind off everything. I still have that weird feeling that someone is watching me but I always try to shake it off. I return back to the Salvatore's boarding house.

"I'm Home!" Violet shouts through the house. "I'm in the living room" Bonnie calls out. As she walks in she sees piles and piles of books that Bonnie has been searching through. "Where is Damon?" Violet says as she steps over the books. "He is up in his room drinking.... Again." She huffs "I can't find anything in these!" She says a little aggressively. "Chill Bonnie it's alright I'll help you look." She smiles at the mad girl. Bonnies frown turns into a small sad smile. "Ok" the sad girl exclaims.
___________________________________

"I think I found something" Violet says full of Joy

" let me see" Bonnie jumps up quickly and grabs the paper and starts reading with a small smile.

"It's a start, I'll give you that" Bonnie says to Violet

"You know Damon we would find it a lot faster if you
Stopped drinking and helped look!"

"Yeah no thanks little sis, I am enjoying watching you guys try to find a way out from here."

"Asshat" both the girls glare at him.

"What was that Violet?" He looks at Violet with his eyebrows slightly raised.

"I know you heard me, Remember vamp hearing!" Violet states while still glaring at Damon.

"Whatever, I'm going to get groceries I'll be back soon." Damon says he heads for the door

Bonnie looks at you with a frown. "I'm sorry Bonnie he has been such a pain lately because he misses Stefan and Elena just like us." She pauses for a second looking at the witch. "And I guess he is grieving differently than us, he is taking it pretty hard and I can tell he lost faith." Violet sighs "it's ok Violet, we will bring his faith back once we find more!" Bonnie says cheerfully. "Yeah hopefully soon rather than later." She says under her breath.

"Wait what is this" Violet points to a book behind Bonnie. "That's weird, that book wasn't here a little bit ago" Bonnie says while grabbing it. "Well let's look through it." Bonnie opens it up and the girls start skimming through the pages until a particular page caught both of their eyes. " it says we need Bennett blood and something called an ascendant!" Violet scrunches her nose in confusion. "What the heck is an ascendant" Bonnie asks. "I'm not sure, I think it's this thingy" Violet says while pointing to a picture on the page. "Ok new question, where the heck are we suppose to find the ascendant" the brunette heretic laughs at Bonnies confusion. "I'm not sure Bon Bon we will find it at some point."

Violet looks back at the page and runs her fingers over the lines. "Violet?"

"Hmm" the girl hums not taking her eyes of the pages."

"Do you think we will get out of here soon?"

"Of course Bon Bon! It might take some time but I think we will get out at some point."

The girls sit in a comfortable silence while they go back through the books to find out more information. About half and hour later Damon comes in the doorway with grocery bags.

"Yay Damon is back." Violet jumps from the couch and takes the bags out his hands and takes them to the kitchen. She puts everything away and starts making Dinner. "Hmm Mac and cheese sounds good right about now!" She exclaims with a small little smile on her face. She gets the stuff out and starts making it. Damon talks from behind her startling the girl "who gets so excited over Mac and Cheese?" She lets out a giggle and says "I do because I am cool, only cool people get excited about Mac and cheese."

"Ok let's eat so I can clean up."

After dinner Violet washes the dishes and cleans a little bit before she goes upstairs and gets ready for bed.

She pulls out her Journal and starts writing.

Dear Diary,
          Today was a bit stressful. But we made progress on trying to get out! Damon is still being stubborn and won't talk to me about his feelings. I think that is why he is being such a dick is because he won't express how he feels. I'm gonna bring his faith back, I want him to be happy again. And same for Bonnie, she is taking it a bit better than Damon but she is also still very sad and misses home.

But I at least found this cute little hideout area in the woods. I like to go there to think and write. I hope everything at home is good and I hope they aren't sulking around. That's the last thing I want is for them to be sad.

I even wish I could see the Mikaelson's one last time.
I loved them all very much! Klaus was always like a protective older big brother so was Elijah. Rebekah was nice, we didn't get along right away because of the whole Stefan and bex thing but we became friends before I started dating Kol. I even hope he is doing well, I heard he found someone new and I am very happy for him. I just hope I could find someone soon that loved me for me.

Anyways that's all I have to write today! Bye journal
                   - love Violet
___________________________________

A/n: ok chapter 2 is out! This one was 1021 words!
Kai will be introduced next chapter because I'm gonna time skip to 4 months. Comment any suggestions you have to make my writing better!