✰𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3✰

𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 4 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜

Violet goes to make breakfast but notices they need more groceries. " Damon! Bonnie! Let's go we gotta go shopping for groceries!" She yells up to the other two. Soon after they both came down stairs both glaring at each other. "Are you two arguing again?"
They don't look away from each other and both answer "yup" with venom dripping from their voice.

"That is it! I have had enough with you two arguing all the time. It is so annoying! From day one we said we would get along but you two keep arguing! Now knock it off and let's go get groceries!"Violet yells at the two glaring harshly at the both of them. Then Damon pipes up "but Violet, Bonnie is being crazy and speaking non-sense!" Then it's Bonnies turn "I'm not being Crazy! I swear someone else is here! I didn't fill out the crossword puzzle, none of us did. Someone has to be here." Bonnie crosses her arms on her chest huffing and puffing.

"We can talk about this later can we please just stop arguing for 5 minutes and go get groceries?" Violet asks practically pleading.

They both grumble out a "fine" and "alright."
__________________________________
"Damon, I'm gonna have to take Bonnie's side. I think someone else is here. I always feel like someone is watching me even when I'm not with you guys! And all this grocery store stuff is just proving Bonnie's point." Violet explains

"Great now my little sis is going crazy too! Look I'll go look around the store and tell you if I find anyone. Alright?"

"Ok just please be careful." The heretic begs.

"Ok" he says while walking off and looking around.

A few minutes later I hear a crashing noise like glass breaking. I vamp speed over to see someone standing over Damon with a umbrella in his hands.
He lowers it into Damon's hand stabbing right through it.

"Ah the famous Violet Salvatore, I was wondering when you were gonna show up." The boy says.

"Leave my brother alone" Violet grits her teeth.

"Hmm not gonna happen" he takes the umbrella out and angels it so he will hit Damon's heart but Violet vamp speeds and tackles the boy.

"Who are you?" Violet asks while pinning him to the ground.

"Oh manners, I'm Kai" just then his hands start glowing while he grabbed onto Violet. She knew what was happening because at one point she was a siphoner just like him. He says something under his breath and Violet falls. "Just a little neck snapping spell. She will be fine."

Bonnie walks in and she is very mad. "The useless one is here, thank god. I've watched you try to do magic for months now, what are you gonna do? Fail at me? It's embarrassing... I'm embarrassed for you."

Bonnie looks at the candle and starts to concentrate and a few seconds later it lights up. She gives a proud look and looks back at Kai. "Uh oh" he says quickly. "Run" Bonnie tells Damon. He vamp speeds over to Violet and picks her up and runs.

Bonnie looks back to Kai and says "phasmatos incendia" a fire ring appears around Kai.

"Ok! Ok, ok."

"Giving up so soon? I'm embarrassed for you."

Before another word could be said Damon comes up behind Kai and knocks him out.

Damon picks up Kai and takes him out to his car and throws him in the trunk. Bonnie gets in the back next to Violets unconscious body. "What did he do to her?"

"He said it was a neck snapping spell."

"Oh ok, she will be up soon then!"

Right as they got home Violet started moving around and woke up.

"Rude that bitch snapped my neck!" She exclaims in an offended tone.

"It's alright little sis I knocked his ass out, he is currently sleeping in the trunk. Which you can carry his body in, I'm drained from carrying you and him."

"Don't forget the almost dying part" Bonnie chimes in.

"Yeah that too."

"Ugh ok fine." They all get out and Violet lifts up Kai and puts him over her shoulder.

"Dang he is light!" She starts messing around and throws him up in the air and catches him.

"Violet stop playing with the weasel and put him in the chair, we gotta tie him up."

"You are no fun." She puts him in the chair and ties his hands.
__________________________________

A little while later Kai starts moving around in his sleep and he opens his eyes. But he is met face to face with Violet. Their faces were a few inches apart but close enough to feel each other's breath.

"Oh hi there I was making sure you weren't dead."

"I think I'm in heaven starring at a beautiful Angel."

"Smooth I've heard that once or twice from the guys that try to hit on me at the bar. They usually leave missing a few fingers or dead. But seeing as we need you to find what you know I won't kill you.... Yet."
She whispers the last part.

"I'm sorry I must be hearing things did you just say Yet?"

"Yeah don't get on my bad side"

The girl looks at him for a minute.

"Plus you are too young seeing as you look like you are only 18."

"I'm slightly offended and flattered by that, I'm physically 22 but have been alive for over 40 years."

"Still too young, I'm 169 years old. My one brother is 171 and the other one which is Damon who you already met is 178."

"Oh so you are the baby Salvatore."

"Yup" Violet says while popping the P

Damon walks in "alrightyyy time to get some answers" he pulls out a fire poker and a bag of pork rinds.

"Good luck with that Kai, Damon always kills the person we interrogate before we can even get any answers." Violet looks at her brother. "It won't happen this time I promise!" He says defensively.
________________________________

A/n: bro why is Kai so fine! Anyways I'm working on two other fan fics while making this one. There is Gonna be a Adam Banks fan fic for The mighty ducks, and I'm working on a Dally Winston story from The Outsiders! I have already made 2 chapters for the mighty ducks story. I just finished the cast introduction for the outsiders story!