four- the party

George was getting ready for the party. He wasn't sure if he should dress normal, or dress normal but formal normal. He decided to just go for normal. He threw on a blue hoodie that had his name on it and a red border around it. Then he had jeans on and white shoes.

6pm rolled around and George walked over. The boy walked in and looked around. Instantly being greeted by Karl and beanie boy.

"Hi Georgie!" Karl said smiling. "This is Alex, you can call him Alex or Quackity."

So George did hear him right, he sometimes goes by quackity. Okay.

Karl hugged George and then went back to holding onto Alex's arm. George smiled at Karl always being so clingy and touchy, but he wasn't touchy in a sexual way.

George looked around for Dream. He really enjoyed the company of Clay. He was unique and interesting.

George eventually found Dream in the kitchen, already drunk.

George sighed and slowly approached Clay. "Heyy Dream!" George smiled

"Oh heyy Gogy! Want a drink?"

George didn't want to look like loser, but he never actually had alcohol before, and he wasn't planning on to because of his father.

"Uhm not right now."

"Oh come on pussy! Just have one drink."

George sighed. Its just one drink right? it wouldn't hurt.

"Okay fine fine." George smiled and grabbed a drink, drinking it slowly.

Little did he know, he found himself getting a drink after drink after drink.

It was about 9pm. George was drunk. Dream was way past drunk. Karl and Quackity were acting drunk, but he couldn't tell if they were just being them or actually drunk. Tommy and Tubbo were there and Tommy was playing games on his phone on the couch as Tubbo was watching while sipping a caprisun. Fundy, Niki and Wilbur were there. Fundy and Wilbur were drunk as Niki was herself, sober and checking up on everyone to make sure they were okay. She was handing out water to people and keeping an eye on the children.

George and Dream were still in the kitchen dancing around to the music as they had the red solo cups in there hands. Dream was definitely a lot more flirty and confident when he was drunk, as George acted the same as if he was sleep deprived.

Everything was going good.

Until.

This man walked in.

He had pink hair. He was very tall and just scary looking in general. He had a white suit on with a red tie. He had a red cape on.

"Ayo! Bitch boy! It ain't halloween! Why the hell are you in a costume? What are you the fucking prince?" Tommy said standing up and walking towards the man.

When Dream finally heard Tommy yelling, he walked out of the kitchen, grabbing George's wrist so he'd follow.

The man just stared at Tommy, until eventually he shoved Tommy so hard he went flying into Tubbo, Tubbo being quick to catch him as Niki slowly yet quickly made her way over to Tommy.

Niki was definitely the mom of their friend group. She always was checking on Tubbo and Tommy. And always making sure Wilbur and Fundy were okay as well.

"Techno." Dream said staring at the man.

"Dream." the man said back.

"How come you could throw a party and not invite me?" Techno said laughing while grabbing a cup.

The pink haired boy stopped for a minute and took a sip from his cup, then looked back at Clay.

"But the new kid got an invite?"

George instantly felt his face go red as he looked down.

"What? Cant even face a conversation with anyone hm?" Techno said laughing.

George sighed and continued to look down at his feet

"Come on, say something." the pink haired boy slowly approached George with his cup in his hand.

"Or not." Techno said, before glancing at Dream.

"Watch your back newbie." he smirked as he dumped the drink onto George.

"Hey!" Dream said angered. He went over to Techno shoving him away from George.

Niki of course, was already on her way to George with a towel, wrapping it around George.

George wanted to cry there and then. He felt his cheeks get redder by the second, and then felt the tingly feeling in his eyes.

He sighed pushing Niki out of the way and walking out of the door. Karl and Niki following.

"Get out." Dream demanded, while giving him that expression as if he didn't leave things would get physical.

And that's Exactly what Techno wanted.

A fight.