eight

The two best friends looked at each other. George smiling at Dream, and Dream just taking in the boys facial features. His nose, his brown chocolate eyes. The same eyes he gets lost in while staring at him.

-

"What do you think they are doing in there?" Sapnap said while laughing, staring at the closet door.

"Making out?" his friend replied, joining in on the laughs. Karl had like Sapnap since they first met, but knew it would never be able to happen. They were just best friends right?

"Maybe after those two lovebirds in there are done, we can go to the local skating rink." Sapnap groaned while standing up.

-

"Has it been 7 minutes yet?" George asked finally looking away.

"I think it's been about 6 minutes." his friend replied while shrugging. "Hey Sap! When can we get out?" Clay yelled.

"Now."

Clay stood up and held out an arm for George, helping him up and then opening the door and walking out.

"We were wondering if you two wanted to go to the skate rink." Sapnap said while helping Karl off the ground.

"It's like 11pm." George said looking at them.
"Even better." Sapnap replied while smirking.

"Yeah we can, I think the one on Claremont Ave is open 24 hours."

The boys nodded and got ready, walking out and getting in the car. Dream being the one driving, Karl in the passenger seat, and George and Sapnap in the back. Karl was flipping through the radio station, stopping on a song called sweater weather.

"Ouuuu! I like this song." the boys said while as he then started screaming the lyrics like a maniac. "ALL I AM! IS A MAN!" I WANT THE WORLD! IN MY HANDS!"

Sapnap was just watching Karl basically act like he was in his own music video singing. Once Karl was singing a song or dancing, he was gone until the song ended. Sapnap started laughed as he grabbed his phone and started to take a video.

-

All four boys arrived to the skating rink. They got out walked in, and paid. Dream was the one who ended up paying for everyone. Karl and Sapnap ran off once they got their skates on. George was struggling to get them on.

"Need any help Gogy?"

George rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes, but don't call me that."

Dream laughed and helped George with his shoes, helping up, George instantly stumbling.

"You do know how to skate right George?"

"...no"

Dream facepalmed and started to skate away as he turned around facing George skating backwards. "Guess you're on your own pal!" he started laughing as he turned back around and went to Karl and Sapnap who were on the other side of the room.

George sighed annoyingly at his friend, who just left him to be. He looked around and put one foot in front of the other, attempting to move. That all went down hill when George found himself on the ground. He sighed and got up again, this time getting a few inches in front of him before slipping and falling on his ass. This was going to be a fun night.

He looked around to where any of his friends could be. Not seeing any he sighed and stood up once more. He moved his feet again, feeling like he was getting use to it. He looked around once more in attempt to find at least one of his friends, until he finally spotted Karl skating towards him.

Karl stopped in front of him and smiled. "Dream leave you too huh? I'm not the best skater, and they thought it was funny to leave and use the restrooms."

George nodded and laughed. "Yeah, same here. I've never skated before and fell on my ass many times before I finally learned how to even stand with these things on."

Karl laughed and grabbed the boys wrist, skating away, watching George stumbling and struggling to keep up. "Slow down!" but Karl didn't stop, he went a bit faster. George couldn't keep up and eventually fell backwards, and since he was still holding onto Karl's wrist, he pulled Karl down with him. Both boys sliding into the mat wall.

"Ow!"

"I told you to slow down!"

"I didn't think you would fall!" Karl snickered while laughing, getting up and dusting himself off. He held a hand out for his friend who was on the ground still. He helped George up and the two boys heard Sapnap and Dream dying, skating up to them.

"That was the most hilarious thing i've ever seen!" Sapnap barely said as he couldn't stop laughing. Dream was just wheezing at this point, laughing so hard he looked like he was going to cry.

"Here George, I'll teach you how to skate." Dream said while grabbing George's hands and skating away. Karl and Sapnap looking at each other and skating off somewhere.

-

After 30 minutes of teaching George. He finally got the hang of it and wasn't falling every 20 seconds. Dream was doing a few simple tricks, and George was trying to copy him. Of course it never went well because either George was on his ass, or face-planted into the floor. Eventually George got better and was able to skate fast now. George and Dream were skating, George not paying attention as he was either staring at Dream, or thinking about food. He was too into staring at Dream, he found himself running into the person he was staring at, falling down on top of him.