twelve

George woke up sometime in the middle of the night.   The clock read 2:09 am. George groaned knowing he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep at least for another hour.

George sat up and rubbed his eyes, taking a sip of water from his night side table. The only light source in his room was a old run out night light that almost out was plugged in by the door.

As George opened his eyes more and more, adjusting to the dark, he noticed a figure sitting on his beanbag near his closet.

Almost jumping out of his bed and running for his life, George quickly turned his lamp on, seeing that figure to be Dream.

"What the hell are you doing in my room!?"

"Your window was unlocked, you left your jacket in the car."

George sighed and rubbed his eyes. He was too tired for this right now.

"Dream you can't just climb through my window and sit in the corner of my room doing god knows what!"

"I figured you wanted your jacket."

George stared at Dream, honestly not being able to tell if the boy was joking or not.

"Nevermind, i'm too tired for this." George sighed and turned his lamp back off, flopping back down onto his bed.

"Want some company over there Georgie?"

George flipped over and looked at him. You've got to be kidding me.

"No."

"I think you do." Dream replied.

"Nope, i'm perfectly fine."

This boy was not going to give up.

"You're not even the slightest bit cold?"

"Get out of my room Dream."

Dream pretended as he was going to climb back out the window, but he actually got into the bed with George, laying down beside him. George had a king size bed so there was plenty of room for both boys.

"Remind me later to lock my window." George playfully rolled his eyes and flipped the other way.

"Then i'll just have to find another way in." Dream shrugged and grabbed an extra blanket that was laying at the end of his bed.

George ended up falling asleep pretty easily, which was strange as he never was able to go right back to sleep.

Dream found himself moving closer and closer to George, eventually falling asleep with George in his arms.

//

sorry for the short chapter!! I just started school and i've been busy! <3 enjoy this weird yet wholesome chapter:)