Chapter 2

~Bold letters indicating someone other than Y/n speaking~

Y/n POV
-----------

"Oh sure go ahead."

She was actually really pretty, I may have stared at her for a bit until she started snapping towards me, grabbing my attention.

"Um helllloooooooo, earth to Y/nnnnn, are you alive???"

"Hm? Oh I'm fine, is everything alright?"

"You were kinda staring at me and I found it creepy... but I also wanted to ask you for a gamble!"

A gamble, now.... really? Ugh. I dont really feel like it though, I'm not the best at it either. I only learned a few tricks from my dad, but that was a while ago, so I completely forgot about it.

"Sure I guess, I'm not really good at it though."

I'm able to hear a couple students gasp and whisper about 'the new gamble'. What was the big deal, it's not like shes a pro or anything?

....Little did I know, I was completely wrong about that.

Mary's POV
-------------

Well this is perfect, I can get her into a huge dept, even make her a house pet! She just admit it herself, shes not good at gambling! I can use this as an advantage!

"Perfect y/n! I got a perfect game, it's quite simple too. We can play after classes are over."

"...okay."

After lunch, Third Person Pov
----------
Lunch ended, Mary left to go to her class, and y/n was packing her stuff to get to her next class. She had science. Nothing quite interesting, just some boring lectures, at least there were fun experiments to do. The teacher did say they were going to test a couple theories. But as Y/n starts heading to her science class, she finds herself getting  lost... again.

Y/n POV
------------
Damn it, I'm lost again.... why is my luck this bad, science is supposedly fun when theres experiments, and I heard today was that day! Of course I'm going to be late. I dont recognize these hallways, at all to be honest. They all look the same at every turn.

As I'm walking I take multiple turns, still leading me to nowhere near my classroom, room 189. Every door had a bunch of random numbers. Not even close.

Until I found a door that said student council...

Uh.... do I go in? Isnt like the president here? They can help me.... right?

I find myself gently knocking on the door, it would have been rude of me to just walk in. I stand there in silence, patiently waiting for the door to open.

"Come in."

The room was HUGE, but the first thing I'm able to notice was the aquarium at the very back of the room. It was filled with plenty of different fish, colorful ones, big, small, and some were kinda cute. I also noticed someone standing beside the aquarium, staring into the water, watching the fish swim around. She finally turns around in what seems forever and she stares at me with her ocean-like eyes.

I felt really nervous being around her, her glare was intimidating, it was those blue eyes of hers, it's as if they were staring directly into my own soul. She interrupts my thoughts;

"Hello Y/n, is there something you need?"

"H-hi... how... how do you know my name?"

She chuckles slightly at the question, as I feel myself getting nervous again, she slowly walks up to me, her eyes not leaving my e/c (eye colour) ones.

"I'm Kirari Momobami, the President. I ask again, how may I help you?"

Oh my God, SHE IS THE PRESIDENT! Holy crap shes absolutely gorgeous. I feel myself getting a little light-headed.

"You're the president? Holy shit..."

"Is there a problem? And arent you supposed to be in class? It's the middle of your third period."

I'm completely speechless, her icy eyes still staring into mine, not leaving my eyesight at all.

"Uh yeah, about that- that's the reason I'm here.... I got lost and couldn't find my class... I was hoping I'd run into someone... to guide me..."

"Hm, interesting. Yes, just follow me."

We quietly leave the room, her ahead of me walking to my class. I follow, just a couple meters away, her aura was too much to handle. She gives off powerful, scary, sweet vibes, a mix of all. We arrive to my class, but when she stopped suddenly I knock into her leaving me on the floor, she didnt seem bothered.

"Careful dear, dont want you getting hurt." She extends a hand for me, I apologize a million times, face red, and walk into my class, only a couple minutes late.

A/n
----------
Hi! So heres a bit of a longer chapter!

Hope the chapter was okay, the beginning of a story is always the rough part.