Chapter 39

Slight abuse? Later in the chapter

Y/n's Pov
--------------
Waking up I realized we were both no longer in Ririka's car. Adjusting my eyes to the darkness of the room, I saw that I was sitting in Ririka's lap, on the couch. Her hands held me by my waist, as her head was on my shoulder sleeping. Shifting slightly I took her mask off, so she would be a bit more comfortable, I look down at the ground to see my dog curled around Ririka's feet. He was always the protective type, so for him to like someone so quickly was pretty rare.

I gently got off of Ririka's lap, looking at my phone to check the time.

'4:35'

How long did we sleep? Didn't school end 2 hours ago? Well, now I'm hungry, I'll just make a small snack.

Heading to the kitchen, I grab a small bowl and my favourite kind of cereals, Rice Krispies. Pouring some cereal in, I grabbed some milk from the fridge, and for some extra flavour put some chocolate powder. Gives it an extra taste, very chocolatey.

I went and took a seat at my dining table, watching Ririka sleep, her chest rising and falling gently, as little snores escaped her mouth. I was starting to feel sleepy again, even though I had slept before. Wanting to be warm, I put my dish in the sink, quietly walked over to Ririka's sleeping body, and layed my head on her thigh. Using a blanket to cover her, and a bit of me as well.

Being quite comfy, I gently shut my eyes, only to feel a hand going through my hair. I look up to see Ririka had already woken up from her nap.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"

"Nope, I woke up a while ago, just wanted to see what you would do."

"Alright, well I was going to walk my dog, wanna tag along with me?"

"Of course! It's a beautiful day outside. But we should hurry before the sun sets."

"Yup, let me just go grab the leash!"

I give her a small smile, walking over to where I usually kept the leash. I have a small box near my front door where the leash, collar, and some bags are. As soon as I lifted the collar, it made a rattling noise, one to which my dog ran to the front door.

Ririka watched as my dogs tail wagged back and forth, his bushy tail waving around, his yellow coat shining in the light. Clipping the leash to his collar, I was ready, although we were still in our uniforms, it didnt really matter. The weather was pretty warm outside for it being somewhat late, so we both walked out the door, my dog pulling me slightly.

The walk was quite peaceful, the birds chirping, the leaves blowing in the wind from nearby trees, squirrels running around, and my dog pulling to get close to them. Keeping my strength, I pull him back making sure he wont run on me, hes pretty strong in fact.

Enjoying the wind in my hair, Ririka was walking right beside me. Her eyes shined in the sun light, radiating her blue ocean eyes, the eyes that I would easily get hypnotized by.

Ririka shifts closer to me, walking now right beside me, she puts one of her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her, me being me, I was flustered and shocked.

"There were some guys catcalling you and checking you out."

"Oh- thank you Ririka!"

"Mhm, of course."

She gave me a peck on the cheek, my face being an even deeper shade of red. We were now approaching the dog park, from there you can hear multiple dogs barking, some laughter in the distance. There were frisbees being thrown, and every once in a while you'd see a dog jump up, and miraculously catch it. There were plenty of dogs, more than usual, must be a group of friends or something.