Chapter 51

Kirari's Pov
--------------------
Sunday evening, we should do something fun right? it's not too late yet to make some plans, were not doing much at the moment so it'll be a fun 'something'.

Looking through my phone, I had read earlier this morning that there would be a carnival happening near where we live. I could surprise Ririka and Y/n, telling them were going to a meeting of some sort. Sounds like a good plan.

"Y/n! Ririka!", I paused for a second seeing if they'd answer back. "Can you guys come down here, it's an emergency!"
.
.
.
.
Hm no answer.

As I'm heading up the stairs I can hear noises coming from Ririka's room, not sure what specifically. "Y/N YOU SUCK! HAHAHA!!"

Okay then. I open the door to see them both sitting on the floor playing Uno, Y/n with her head to the floor, and Ririka laughing her ass off at her.

"I'm assuming she lost?"

"Yup! I win again, 3 times in a row." As she sticks her tongue out towards Y/n who barely lifted her head to look my way.

"..." A death stare, that's it. "Dear are you alright?" "She won't stop WINNING. BEAT HER FOR ME!"

I quietly laugh at her actions, and slowly look towards Ririka who was already staring at me, I look back towards my watch and agree. "Alright, but then we gotta go."

"Wait where?" They both say at the same time. "We have a special meeting, it won't take long don't worry~. Now deal some cards, I'm about to win!!"

Ririka only laughs at me while dealing the cards and Y/n watching us both anxiously.

...I got really bad cards.

--------------------------

Some rounds went by and I still had a lot of cards in hand, they were all red, which in my case isn't really helping since I need a blue or 8. Ririka on the other hand seems to be doing fine, a little too fine. How has she had so many block cards and pick up cards?

"Uno!"

"You bitch." She only gives me a sly smirk my way as shes taunting the one card in her hand.

I draw a card anddddd..... 8. WAIT I CAN CHANGE THE COLOUR!

"HA!"

"You do realize you have over 10 cards in your hand? But thanks for changing the colour for me, I needed that." Dropping her last card on the discard pile crossing her hands.

"I'm unbeatable."

Both Y/n and I are just staring at her and the discard pile in disbelief.

"You have to be cheating, there's no way."

"Hmm~. Accusing me of cheating now? Come on don't we have somewhere to be dear Sister.."

She walks over to her closet looking for an outfit to wear, which she ends up deciding to go with dress pants and a black button-up dress shirt.

"Out, now. I want to change, go pick your outfits now."

"Yes ma'am."

As Y/n gets up grabbing my hand while waiting for me and we head over to my room first. At this point Y/n has her own room here at our house, where she keeps most of her clothing, as well as bringing over her dog from her house. Preventing the dog from staying at her apartment for multiple hours alone with the neighbour's.