chapter:7

As they both agreed to the engagement, after a week they were going to sign the contract of engagement.

A week later:
Y/n was a little nervous as she didn't even know the person she was going to engage . She was already in the house getting ready as the choi's were bringing the engagement paper to their house.

Choi's pov:
Yeonjun: mom i need to go back to bighit right now.
Mom: are you saying you can't come with us??
Yeonjun: yes mom I can't
Dad: yeonjun you need to sign the contract their.
Yeonjun: just give me the contract i will sign it here...you can tell them i am busy .

After that yeonjun signed the engagement contract and went to his company. Mr&mrs choi was on their way to park's house.

Author's pov:
Mr&mrs choi were welcomed in the house by mr&mrs park . Y/n was still in her room . So, mrs park went to call her. Y/n came with her mom to the living room and greeted them .

Y/n: anneyonghaseyo lily-imnida. Nice to meet you.
Mr&mrs choi: nice to meet you too dear .

Y/n was searching for the guy she is goona engage but before she could say anything her dad asked about yeonjun. Mr&mrs choi explained the situation about him and that he already signed the contract. They asked y/n to sign it as well and she did.
Y/n was really not ready to meet yeonjun so she was glad he didn't come but she was still curious how is was.

After some times:
Y/n and yeonjun both got busy with their works. So they didn't get time to meet each other.

After 1 year:

Mr&mrs choi and mr&mrs park pov:

Mr.choi: what is this meeting about??
Mr.park: noona and min-young said its about y/n and yeonjun.
Mr.choi: ohhh okay

Mrs choi and mrs park both entered the room and sat with their husband.

Mrs.park: unnie~~what should we do??
Mr.choi: is something wrong?
Mrs choi: its been 1 year that y/n and yeonjun engagement.
Mr.park: so??
Mrs.park: and they haven't even met or seen eachothers face.
Mrs.choi: we wanted them to meet so i gathered everyone today.
Mr.choi: if that's the case they should be the one to gather up not us.
Mr.park: hyung?? Seems like they are gonna plan something.
Mrs.park: ya we are gonna but we don't know what to do.
Unnie~~what should we do??
Mrs choi: actually i have a plan in my mind.
Mr park: what is it??
Mrs choi: as you know that y/n and yeonjun both dont know each other and y/n knows yeonjun as daneil and yeonjun doesn't even know y/n name we are gonna talk to their company and make their groups collab with eachother and they gonna meet eachother anyways.
Mrs.park: but unnie how are we gonna talk to their company??
Mr choi & mr park: let us handle that because both the companies ceo are our good friends.

Author's pov:
Mr.park and mr.choi decided to book a restaurant so they can talk peacefully and envited yg's and bighit's ceo. Both the companies ceo knew about their artist engagement but didn't know about who their partners were. But y/n and yeonjun's group members didn't know about their engagement.

After the ceo arrived they started talking and eating....both of them found out everything about y/n and yeonjun engagement and now they even know that y/n and yeonjun doesn't know eachother. They agreed to the plan as they thought both the groups are one of the top group in the world and if they collab, its gonna profit the companies.

After 1 week:

Within those one week the ceo's were discussing about concept, songs , dance , vocal and rap. And they groups had no idea what was coming next.