chapter:8

Y/n got up at 7:30pm. She got fresh and changed into her comfortable clothes and went to the rooftop to admire stars in the sky as everyone was sleeping

Y/n outfit:

Yeonjun pov: I got up and it was 7:45pm

Yeonjun pov:
I got up and it was 7:45pm. I got freshed up and wore comfortable clothes and went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

Yeonjun outfit:

I was slowly going upstairs but suddenly heard some music

I was slowly going upstairs but suddenly heard some music. I opened the rooftop door without making any noise and show y/n dancing .

It was like she was dancing her heart out but suddenly she fall down and started crying that made me think what actually happened to her?? She doesn't seems to be that close to guys and even in award show and reality show she avoids boys alot . As she was crying silently i made a little noise so she can sense that someone is on their way to rooftop.

Y/n pov:
I was crying after dancing as the song made me remember my dead father but i heard a noise and immediately wiped my tears and got up. I turned around and saw yeonjun coming towards me but i just sat down and enjoyed the stars that are shinning.

Author's pov:
Yeonjun quietly sat down beside y/n and looked at her admiring the stars . He noticed her eyes are red and the little tears that was left in the coner of her eyes was shinning. Y/n didn't notice yeonjun was staring at her. But she suddenly spoke and that made yeonjun snap out of his world .

Y/n: why are you here??
Yeonjun: just came to take fresh air.what abour you?
Y/n: i always come to rooftop at this time to see stars.
Yeonjun: why?? Do you like them??
Y/n: ya and i use to admire them laying down with my father before.
Yeonjun: oh-you might really love your father (he said smiling)
Y/n: ya i do (she said as a tear went to her cheeks shinning in the moon light)