chapter:11

The days passed by and they kept on practicing. All of them got along with each other and shared their own difficult stories they went through before . Yeonjun and y/n were trapping their feelings for each other thinking they are engaged with someone else they never accepted their feelings toward eachother to themselves either.

2months:
The day 2 groups collab will be out:

All of them were waiting for it to be out and finally the mvs were out. Tgey were happy about it but also sad at the same time as both the groups will be aparted.

Group 1 :
(A/n: just think there are 4 people singing)

Group 2:
(Pretend there are 4 people)

Group 3:
(Pretend 4 people)

Group 4:
Yeonjun and y/n

As everything was over txt were packing there bags so they can go back to bighit. Moon was shifting their stuffs to their old rooms.

Txt came out of the yg building with moon and they were greeted their goodbyes to each other.

After some days of the mvs being out. Both the fandom started shipping y/n with yeonjun, beomgyu with yoona, soobin and sana, taehyun and yerin, kai and Krystal. Of course nobody can stop those shipper but some of them were shipping them as friends.

2weeks later:
Choi's mansion:

Mrs.park: did you see the footage of yeonjun and y/n getting close to eachother??
Mrs.choi: ya i did. Like spending time on rooftop every night and all .
Mr.choi: should to let them know each other now.
Mr.park: i think its time to let them know as each other fiancee.
Mrs.choi: but how are we gonna do that??they will immediately deny if we tell them to meet eachother.
Mr.choi: our anniversary is in next week...lets invite them along with there groups.
Mr.park: why would we invite the group??
Mr.choi: I think they should know as well.
Mrs.park: if they find out they are engaged with eachother. We can make them live together.
Mrs.choi: okay i will inform yeonjun about it and you do the same to y/n.
Mrs.park: okay

Next day:

Y/n pov:
I was just listening to music and my mom called me.

Otp:
Y/n: hello mom
Mrs.park: hey sweetie
Y/n: why did call me? Did you miss me?
Mrs.park: of course i miss you
Y/n: i miss you too mom
Mrs.park: actually i called you to say that...next week mr&mrs choi are having there 25th anniversary party and they wanted you and your group to come there.
Y/n: okay...i will inform my friends.