Beginning

Jimin's POV

A new day! How exciting!
At least that's what I would say IF I had a boyfriend. I don't sadly, but I've learned that I'm meant to be single forever! I may say it as if I'm okay with it but...
I. Hate. It!
I hate that I'm the only single one in my friend group! Everyone is either engaged or married! And me!
I have no boyfriend!
At least I have dance. Dance. That has always been my solution to my problems. I might as get married to it. After all, I've been dancing since the death of my parents. Dance has been my way to escape this cruel world for not giving me a Prince Charming. But I can't do anything about that.
Right now I'm at the dance studio where I practice and teach. Well try to teach, I usually do things by myself. While I was stretching my boss came inside the studio.
"Jimin! Guess what!?"
"Let me guess! You got a date."
"Huh!? No, I'm engaged to my girlfriend remember. Anyways no, you were invited to perform at The Valentine's Day Gala!"
"WHAT REALLY!!! NO WAY! Really!? Don't lie to me Hobi!"
"I'm not lying to you! I swear I'm not! I can send the email. For the performance, I Sejust that you do something seductive. There will be a lot of single rich people there."
"What makes you think I want rich date? I wouldn't mind but...I don't want a snobby bitch or an asshole who only wants my ass."
"Wow! Language Jiminie! But are you going to take the offer or no?"
"What do you think!? Of course, I'm going to take the offer. Now, you may leave, I need my space to choreograph."

Jungkook's POV

How nice! The sun is shining, it's a new year. The month of love is next month! And
I'm single.
Sucks I can't celebrate with someone that really loves me for me, not my money. Honestly, I'm tired of having to deal with a snobby bitch or just a bitch in general. I have only dated a boy once, and it was an experience! But...
He was cheating on me with his fiancé.
Yeah, that's right.
FIANCÉ!
He was also using me for my money. And since then I have given up the idea of love. It will never work for me. I'm single and I'm going to be single forever.
Currently, I'm in my office organizing all of my photos. Including the ones, I took this morning. I wish I had pictures of my lover like these couples do. When I do weddings or anniversary's or even maternity pictures. It reminds me of how lonely I am. I hate it. I hate being lonely. I hate the fact that I have to watch others be happy. And me...
Where's my happiness?
"Hey JK! Guess what?"
"You had a one-night-stand?"
"What!? No! I'm dating Tae!"
"Hahaha, sorry Y/N."
"Anyways! I wanted to tell you that you got an invitation to The Valentine's Day gala. And they want you to take pictures-obviously."
"WHOA REALLY!? You're saying that rich snobby people want me to take pictures of them at a gala for the holiday of love? Welp! That just shows how single I am!"
"There will be a lot of single people there! Maybe you can hook-"
"NO! I'm done with relationships. I don't want another bitch or dick. I just want to take photos."
"Well if you say so!"
Once again!
I'm single and I can't share memories with my lover. Why is life so hard? Why can't I just find one person that will actually stay with me?

"Why is it hard to find love?"

I agree Jungkook! It's hard to find love. BUT! Don't let that get you down!
Anyways!
I have made a new book! It's a book that was inspired by Valentine's Day. But it gets emotional. Anyways! I update every day.
Cover credits to KJoon148