Practice!

Authors POV

Jimin woke up and did his morning routine, preparing for the day. Jimin went straight to the dance studio to practice for the gala. he made sure his routine was perfect. the good side of performing at the gala is that he might get scouted and he might be able to perform in bigger places.
As for Jungkook, he's also preparing for the gala. He is going to be doing a photoshoot today for Valentine's day. Of course, the photoshoot is an advertisement for jewelry for couples. Which means he has to take pictures of couples. Which makes him feel more single. When he arrived at the studio the couples were already waiting for Jungkook.
"Hey! Jungkook, I was wondering, are you going to the gala on Sunday?"
"Uhh, yes I am. but I'm going there for work. Why do you ask?"
"I was wondering if we could go together. I can meet you there! and maybe we can get coffee sometime."
"Ar-are you asking me out?"
"Maybe..."
"huh...I'll go to the gala and wait for you, and then I'll decide whether we can go out."
Jungkook turned around and walked back to his studio. He was frustrated that now he had to go to the gala with her. He doesn't even know her name! Not that he actually cares. He knows the only thing she wants is to get in bed with him and take his money. He doesn't plan to go out with her, he just agreed to play with her.
"Most of the women I was with played with my heart, so it's time I play with theirs."

Meanwhile, at the dance studio

"UGH! NO!" Jimin sat on the floor frustrated about the dance. He wanted something slow and emotional. He scrolled through his phone trying to find the perfect song for the gala. while scrolling he was thinking of love songs but it finally hit him. he wanted something slow, emotional, something with love! so why not a song about heartbreak. He got up and played a song he chose and began to choreograph it.
He was so focused, you can see it in his eyes. he was ready to perform at the gala tomorrow.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking back to my apartment when I passed by a dance studio. I heard music so I decided to look through the window. The song playing was barely heard, I'm guessing because the place is soundproof. I looked at him dance. the way his body moved with the rhythm was amazing. I wish I could record his dance and keep it forever. Watching him dance is like seeing a swan swim gracefully through the water. I decided to take a picture of him dancing. I got closer and took out my camera. I took the picture at a perfect angle and time. I wanted to talk to him, but maybe another time. It's hard to believe that I never noticed the studio here. Maybe every time I pass he's never there. Yeah, maybe that's why!

When I got to my apartment, I immediately went to my computer. I connect the camera to the computer and tried looking for the picture of the boy. When I found it, I carefully examined it. I looked at every detail. He was facing the mirror so I was only able to see half of his face. Even if it was only half, he looked absolutely gorgeous.

Jimin POV

I finally was able to come up with a choreography for the song. I'm so excited, I can say that it is my best work! During practice, I saw a boy. Well, maybe not a kid but a man. He was tall, handsome, adorable. He looks like a bunny! Yeah...
He stayed and looked at me practice for a good 10 minutes or so. he also ended up taking a picture of me dancing. I don't think he knew I noticed him but I saw he concentrate on the picture. Since there was a small pause, I'm pretty sure that's when he took the picture. I don't know who he is but...
I hope that one day I get to see him again. Who knows, maybe next time we'll talk to each other.
I kind of hope that he's single.
WOW!
That's weird coming from me. I mean, it's not I haven't been attracted to boys, it just that...
All the boys I fall for are already in love, and I can't do anything about it.
"Hey Jimin, your still here? I thought that you would be home by now."
"I normally am, but I'm practicing for my performance for the gala on Sunday. What about you? Why are you still here?"
"Yoongi's picking me up. He dropped me off so he's going to pick me up too. but well something came up at his work so he had to stay a little longer, but he's on his way!"
"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe."
I can't wait to perform at the gala.