Time to Shine!

Jungkook's POV

When I arrived at the gala, Yuri-the one who asked me out- was waiting for me by the entrance. When I went to her she seemed to be rather annoyed.
"I thought we were meeting in the morning, so I came and waited for you."
"I never told you to wait. Honestly, in the last few day's you seemed to have gotten very clingy and I don't like people that are clingy!"
"Ugh! Well...uhhh...Let's make a bet. One of us has to get a date tonight. The one who gets a date has to pay $100."
"Eh, sure why not. Good luck!" I walked away from her all happy. Now I don't have to be with her forcing myself to smile and act like I care. When I entered the main room-the ballroom- I saw Yoongi with Hoseok. "Hey! Yoongi! Hoseok!" They turned around and started walking towards me. "Hey Jungkook! I didn't know you were coming."
"I was invited to do some photoshoots. Do you by any chance know when the performance is going to start. I was told to take a video of the performance."
"Oh, well isn't that a coincidence. we were going there to see him."
"Him? Is he one of your dancers?"
"You can say that. He's a close friend of mine...in fact I can even introduce you to him. Although that would be after the performance."
"REALLY!? That would be great! Now where is the dance hall."
Hoseok started taking me somewhere with Yoongi following. He seems quiet...I'm guessing it's because he doesn't like big crouds.
"here we are! I'll go tell him about you before the performance starts. If I timed it correctly he should perform in about...an hour! I'll be back!" hoseok then left towards the back of the stage. after he left I started to talk to Yoongi. "Do you know the one performing?"
"Jimin? Yeah I do. Hobi has known Jimin since before they graduated dance school. Jimin was actually top of his class, along with Hoseok."
"Oh...Jimin? what a cute name..."
"Wow! You haven't even met him and you're already calling him cute!"
"huh!? Oh, haha...sorry."
"Hey, you shouldn't apologize about that. It's just I've never seen you complement someone you haven't met. I mean I get that the only reason your like this is because people have broken your heart. But I can tell you this." Yoongi paused for a moment before looking on stage, then continued saying. "Jimin has been through some...things, and since he's been afraid of falling in love. He's been afraid to give his heart to anyone! But...if you show him you care about him not just his body...believe me. He will never-and I mean NEVER- break your heart. He's to only to give up someone who cherish's him."
For some reason...
I already feel possessive of him...
For some reason... I just want to keep him in my arms...and I haven't even met him! But...the way Yoongi describes him...he reminds me of me...
All I want is to be loved, but every relationship I've had...I'm always left heart broken. and what everhappened to him made him scared to take risks in love...I hope...I really hope that Jimin...might be the one.

Jimin's POV

It was almost time...just a few more minutes. When Hoseok told me about his friend...I got very interested. Him being a photographer remined me of that bunny boy...
The one whatibg me from outside. for some reason...I'm excited to meet Hoseok's friend. I really hope it's him! I don't know why I feel this way but...I really hope it's him.

The curtains were rising...
I was in position waiting for my cue...
I heard the first beat of the song and now...
I dance!

The song he performed

I loved the way this turned out. It was fun doing this...It's a new experience!
While I was dancing, before the chorus I had to do a pause. When I did I was able to see the people in front of me. I saw Hoseok in Yoongi's arms thenI saw him...
It was him...it's bunny boy...
I felt myself smile recalling him filling me curing my performance. I knew this wasn't a coincedce. When we saw each other two day's ago, it was destiny. It was our fates to meet. I hope I can give him a chance.

I went to the dressing room they had and changed into more comfterable clothes. I got out of the dressing room and saw Hoseok and Yoongi outside of the backstage area-I'm guessing they were waiting for me.
"Hey Jimin! Come!" I went to them a little but dissaponted that I didn't see him but my expression completely changed when I saw him walking to us. "Jimin, this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Jimin! I hope you two can get along because me and Yoongi are going to have our own fun *wink*" Hoseok and Yoongi left us alone...together!
"S-so...your name is Jungkook."
"Y-yeah! I was so surprised when I saw it was you. I didn't think I would see you again but, here we are, alone...together..."
"hahaha! I didn;t think you would remember me! Anyways...would you like a drink? I saw a bar not so far from here."
"S-sure! Why not get to know each other over drinks!"
"Hahaha, yeah. Why not!"

Okay if you want to know how the place looks like then here you go

The entrance

The venue inside

The venue inside

And the garden outside along with the gazebo

And the garden outside along with the gazebo. Just pretend there's a couch instead of a table