Together

"Hahaha! So you're telling me, you're afraid of...ducks?"
"No! well, when I was like...5, I went to the park with my parents and I went to give the duck's some bread. When I ran out of bread all of the just...attacked me!"
"hahahahaha! Aww, poor baby! You must be so scared of them~"
"Haha, one duck may be cute but 5 or 7 ducks! No thank you."

Jimin and Jungkook were outside of the venue. It had a garden so they went outside to be alone together. Both of them were having those endless conversations, the ones that last forever. Jungkook wouldn't stop starring at Jimin when he was talking. Jungkook found him so beautiful and ethereal-especially with the moonlight reflecting on his skin.
"Okay! Now it's my question! What is your hidden talent? Emphasis on hidden, so dancing doesn't count."
"Ummm...I-I can sing?"
"Ooooh, really I want to hear it!"
"Nooooo,"
"Come on! Please~" Jimin looked at Jungkook making a puppy face. Jimin was convinced so he sighed and began to sing a part from Before you go-the song he performed.
"So, before you go, Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting? It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless. So, before you go~"
"wow...is there anything you can't do?" Jimin began to giggle at the sudden praise. Jungkook couldn't handle his cuteness. It seems too early but Jungkook wants to spend the rest of his life with Jimin in his arms. Jimin was surprised when he felt Jungkook's hand on his cheek.
"J-Jungkook?"
"How can you be so beautiful? How can someone so precious...still be single?" Jimin's face was red as a tomato. never in his life has anyone told him that. Yeah, his friend might call him cute but they have never said things like that to him.
Jungkook leaned in, getting closer, slowly closing his eyes.
"Jungkook~," Jimin said sweetly, also closing his eyes to lean into Jungkook's touch. but before their lips could touch Jungkook pulled away. "Uhh, s-sorry...I should wait until we start dating...it would-"
Jungkook was cut off by a pair of lips. He was surprised but he got into it. When Jimin separated his lips, Jimin's face completely heats up. "OMG! I'm so SO sorry! I-I just-" Jungkook put a finger on Jimin's lips, stopping him from continuing. Jungkook runs his other hand in Jimin's hair, taking in every detail on Jimin's face. "May I?" Jimin nodded slowly before leaning in to press his lips on Jungkook's. Yeah, they may have met a few hours ago but
It's Valentine's day.
Jungkook pulled Jimin onto his lap, making it easier for both of them to feel each other's lips. Jimin moved away, placing his forehead on Jungkook's. "This wasn't how I imaged my first kiss...but I did enjoy it."
"You're first kiss!?" Jimin nodded
"For a first-timer, you really know how to kiss."
"Thank you?"
Both of them suddenly began giggling. Jimin's arms around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook's hands-on Jimin's waist.
"So...what do you say? Want to see where this goes?"
"Hehe, sure...you're worth a try." Jimin began leaning to kiss Jungkook again. Jungkook came closer to close the space between.
The kisses they have shared have been sweet and slow. But this one got a little more...heated. Jungkook put one of his hands in Jimin's hair pulling him closer. "mmm~" with the closeness. Jimin couldn't help but moan. "Mmm~so that's how you like it."
"hehe...maybe~"
Jungkook laid Jimin down on the couch getting on top of him. "Do you know how gorgeous you look right now? All I want to do is continue to feel your lips."
"Then...why don't you?" Jungkook smirked and went back to kissing Jimin again.
Every kiss we share...make's me happier and happier. These kisses might lead to us being together...
The more I feel his lips on mine...the happier I get. Why? because the one I had my first kiss with...might be the one I spend the rest of my life with~