Stray Kids (Tail)

SKZ One-shot Pt. 5

Stray Kids x Male reader: Tail

3Rd pov

“Awww hyung! Come on! Lets just take a dip on the water! Its been a while since we went swimming In the ocean you know!” Jeongin said as he tried to drag his Chan Hyung to the water. “Eh, but I have to finish this” Chan answered back as he tried to finish whatever he was doing in his laptop.

Chan saw that Han, Felix and Jeongin threw a spear-like stick into the ocean. Chan rolled his eyes as he reprimanded the boys, as he swore, he saw something bubbling from underneath the water before it disappeared.

Stray kids announced recently (Like yesterday) That they would be taking a short hiatus so that the boys can relax for a while since they have been so caught up with Dance practices, Promoting, Chan making more songs, etc.

“C’mon hyung! We went on a hiatus for a few months! It’s our time to use it as a ‘rest days’” Han, who came out of nowhere, startled the Purple haired man and the brown-haired boy. “Hyung! You cant just pop out like that!” Jeongin whined as he playfully punched Han’s shoulder.

“But anyways, Changbin, Felix, and Hyunjin are playing Uno over there” Han pointed at the distance and Chan saw that Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin were under a hut playing some Uno as Chan heard yells of Victory and a yell of frustration (*cough* *cough* Changbin *cough* *cough*)

Chan and Jeongin chuckled as Han continued, “Me, Minho and Seungmin were resting over there until I came over here.”

“Please Hyung? Can you ask them to swim with us?” Jeongin gave Chan puppy dog eyes as Han saw what the Maknae was doing and also joined Jeongin.

“Fine, call the rest.” Chan huffed out as he secretly smiled at the youngers who were cheering in joy as Han and Jeongin ran towards the others dragging them to swim.

‘These kids I swear…’ Chan thought as he switched to his Rash-guard and yelled at the members who were taking so long on putting on Sunscreen and changing into their rash-guards.

Soon, the ones who were waiting for the others were Chan, Minho, Han and Seungmin. “What’s taking them so long?!” Han whined as he continued to build his sand castle (Along with Minho). “I don’t know.”  Chan chuckled as he suddenly heard a voice from somewhere in the distance.

Chan turned around as he saw the other 3 boys freeze and turn around as well. “You all heard that right?” Seungmin asked as the other 3 nodded. “Its probably the wind or something” Minho said as he turned back at the sand castle that he made with Han.

Chan and Seungmin shrugged it off and turned back around as Han, who was still staring at the distance, heard it again but this time he could make out what the voice said. “ please…. Please….” Han abruptly stood up, Accidentally knocking the sand castle down as he heard Minho say something to him but the voice again spoke.

Han swore that he saw something in the water from the distance as Chan, Seungmin and Minho also stood up and stared at the direction that the voice had come from. “Hey guys! We’re he-“

“ARGH! I- DAMN IT!" All 8 boys froze as they heard someone shout.

“Hyung, I thought we temporarily rented this Resort for us?” Hyunjin walked up to Chan as the Purple haired man chewed on his bottom lip and nodded. “we did, but how come there are still people here?” Minho answered as he stared at the distance with weary.

“Should we go investigate it?” Jeongin suggested as some others agreed but Chan denied. “If we were to investigate, it could be some crazy fans who followed us all the way over here.” Chan seriously said as he turned to the members in slight fear.