Quidditch

Lily POV

“Lily…Lily…Wake up”

“Mum?” I questioned

“Sort of...” I heard the voice say

I opened my eyes and saw Ginny sitting on the edge of my bed, still in her pajamas.

“You’ll do…”

Ginny POV

“You’ll do…” Lily said and hugged me tight.

She had no idea how much it warmed my heart to hear her say that. We stayed there for a few minutes, then Hermione came into the room, fully dressed and slightly out of breath.

“Come on girls, get up, Rose and I have already won two games of Quidditch and you aren’t even up yet!”

“Okay, Okay, were getting up now!” Lily replied as she walked slowly towards the cupboard “Can I borrow something Ginny? I don’t fancy getting back into yesterday’s clothes, there covered in ashes and dirt and I don’t know what else!”

“Of course” I replied, selecting an outfit for her “Give your clothes to mum and she can wash them for you!”

“Thanks mum” She said and smiled at me, she went out the room carrying her dirty clothes and my clean clothes. She came back ten minutes later fully dressed holding the borrowed pajamas.

“It’s so weird having my mum the same age as me… I bet it’s even weirder for James and Albus, having a Mum and Dad younger than them” Lily commented

“Yeah, well trust me, it’s even weirder to be a teenage girl and have your future children who are the same age as you come and live with you. Take my word for it, it’s weird…” I confessed Lily’s face fell so I hastily added “But kind of cool, if you think about it, now I am confident about my future!”

When we were both dressed we went downstairs.

“What’s for Breakfast mum?” I asked

“Breakfast?” She replied “Breakfast was over hours ago , Its nearly time for lunch! You’ve overslept!”

“I’m sorry Grandma but we were up very late last night, only had a few hours sleep!” Lily says before I could even think of something to say. She then looked at my mum with puppy eyes.

“Don’t worry Lily sweetheart, I wasn’t blaming you” Mum said fondly as she hurried us out the kitchen “Lunch will be ready in an hour, James, Albus, Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Rose and Hugo are outside playing Quidditch, Go and join them if you like but come back inside an hour.

Harry POV