Sobbing

• Dedicated to In Memory of Dumbledore

Ginny POV

When Harry and I reached the empty Kitchen, I sat down on a Chair near the Window.

“Are you Okay?” He asked me

“Yes, I think so,” I replied “It’s just quite a big shock to meet our future kids and finding out our futures.”

“I know what you mean” Harry replied, looking straight at me.

“But I’m so happy about the future, and excited. Our kids our so sweet, Lily is so lovely, Albus looks exactly like you, it’s so cute, he’s such a lovely boy and James has obviously followed in the footsteps of your Dad and my Brothers, which could be a good or bad thing, but he’s obviously bright.” I stated

“He gets that from you”

I blushed.

Harry stood up and got a cup of water. When he finished drinking he came over to me, took my hand and helped me up. And suddenly he pressed his lips against mine, we were kissing!

As we broke apart Harry hugged me and said “Will you go out with me?”

“I would love to!”

This was the moment I had been waiting for since I was eleven!

Harry POV

We walked upstairs hand in hand.

Just as we were about to turn the corner to go to Ginny’s room, we heard a soft sobbing sound coming from the other direction. We took one look at each other and went to investigate.

 As we came nearer to the bathroom, sobbing seemed to get louder so I pushed open the door to see Lily sitting there her faces in her hands, tears pouring down her cheeks.

Ginny ran to her and wiped all the tears from her face.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” She asked

“I’m scared,” She wept “What if we never go Home?”

“Don’t worry Lily; I’m sure you will go home soon. The adults will figure something out. But even if you don’t get to go home, this can be your Home and we can all be your family” Ginny reassured

“That’s exactly what mum would have said” Lily said, smiling

“Yes, don’t worry, we’ll help you, all of us” I added

They both gave me the most irresistible smiles that made my heart melt.

I pulled them both into a huge hug and they both hugged me back!

 We all walked back to their room together and they both got into their bed, Ginny held Lily close and within a few seconds they were both fast asleep. I watched them sleeping for a few minutes and then tiptoed away quietly so I wouldn’t wake them.

I fell asleep fast as it was 5am and I had only had a few hours sleep.