Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alyssa's P.O.V

It was finally Friday! Brittany and I are going to the mall to find some new outfits for Miami, since we are going to be there for a week. "So where do you want to go first?" I asked her, while looking at all the stores as we walk by them. "Let's go to Delia's! I need a new One Direction shirt." She said walking to the store.

"I love this place." Brittany said walking through the door. We spent an hour in there because Brittany couldn't make up her mind about which shirt she wanted more. "I'll just get them both." She said walking to the register. "Where to next?" She asked me. "I want to go to American Eagle." I answered walking up to the store.

"I love this top! I'm to try it on." I told her walking to the fitting rooms. I found this cute tank top that had all different types of stripes and colors. "Let me see." I heard Brittany whin from the other side of the door. "THAT LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU!" She shouted causing everyone in the store turn and look at us.

"I know right! I love it." I said while shutting the door to get changed. By the time we left the store I had found the cutest outfit ever. I found the tank top, a part of short-shorts, a necklace and earrings. The outfit was perfect!

We had spent all day at the mall, by the time we got home it was 8 at night. So Brittany spent the night at my house. Tomorrow we where going to the beach to have fun and tan some.

*at my house*

"Put 933 FLZ on!" Brittany said from the kitchen, while looking for something to eat. "Okay. Let's have a DANCE PARTY!" I shouted back to her. "YEAH!!" She shouted while walking in my room.

As soon as I put 933 FLZ on my phone Ed Sheeran's song The A Team came on and we both started singing.

White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burned lungs, sour taste

Lights gone, days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

And they say

She's in the class a team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

The song was interrupted when my phone started to ring, causing the music to stop playing. "NO!" Brittany screamed before I answered my phone. "Hello?" I asked confused, not recognizing the number. "Ello, is this Alyssa Smyth?" Asked a guy with a strong British accent. "Yes. And my I ask who this is I'm talking to?" I asked politely not knowing if it was someone important.

"I'm LIam Payne." He said, I can't believe it this is the second time in a week I have gotten a call from One Direction! "Hi!" I said excitedly, sounding so stupid. He probably thinks I'm a crazy fan girl now. Great. "Ello,I just wanted to let you know that you need to be in Miami on June 8." Liam said. "Okay I'll be there, but where am I suppose to go?" I asked, so I could look up directions before I leave. "To the American Airlines Arena and you know you can bring a friend right?" Liam said. "Okay and yes I do." I said looking at Brittany.

"Okay, I can't wait to meet you, see you in Miami. Bye." Liam said before hanging up. "Who was it?!" Brittany asked looking confused. "Take a guess." I said wanting to see what she would say. "Was it Louis again?" She asked smiling. "No." I said smiling. "Who!?" She squealed. "LIAM!" I screamed in excitement. "What?! No Way! Your like really lucky that's the second guy from One Direction to call you this week." She said excited. "I know! This can't be happening." I said putting the music back on.

The rest of the night we listened to music, danced and sang. It was 3 in the morning when Brittany had pasted out. This has been the best week ever and next week is going to be even better.