-Realization-

When I got home, I smelled something that I would know from a mile away because of its distinctive but delicious smell.

"Mom, are you making tacos?"

"Yes sweetie! I know these first weeks in a new country have been very different for you, so I decided to make your favorite food."

I squealed with excitement. If I could, I would literally eat Tacos every night. Once they were done, my mom, dad, and I sat at the dining table.  My parents asked me all about my first day of school and when they found out that I had been talking to Harry and also met Caitlin, they were happy to hear I was starting to make friends.

Later that night, I phoned Harry and we talked for a while. We both decided that we should keep studying together, so we could both help each other. We got off the phone so I could go take a shower. I set my phone down on my bed, grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra, and went into my bathroom.

I turned on the water, stepped in, and let the hot water run down my back. The steaming feeling relaxed my nerves. After I had finished washing my hair and body, shaving, and using conditioner, I got out of the shower and changed into my pajamas.

I got into my bed, and checked my phone one last time. I usually don't get notifications this late, but I had 1 text message. I typed in my password and saw it was from Harry.

Goodnight love:) xx

I responded with Goodnight back, set down my phone, snuggled into my blankets, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

————————

I woke up to my alarm playing Save Myself. I love Ashe, so I decided to wake up to her!

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes. I did my normal morning routine that consisted of showering (I was just washing my body today since I washed my hair last night), getting dressed, brushing my teeth and hair and all that, going to eat breakfast, and getting into my car.

While I drove to school I jammed out to The Neighborhood. Once I got to school I grabbed my bag and phone, then I went in.

(Skip the school day)

Ever since Harry and I started studying with each other months ago, we would a few times a week. We would sometimes study at the library, one of our houses, or even the park. Today we decided to study at the library so we met up after school there.

We were quizzing each other in Math, and after that we both looked in the book to see the answers. Our hands touched and sparks immediately flew through my body. The rest of the study session was normal and we both went home soon after that.

Later that night I lay in my bed starring at the ceiling. I thought about what had happened earlier that day. There was one thought that no matter how
hard I tried to push it out of my brain, I just couldn't.

I think I'm in love with my best friend.

———————————————————————
Ooooooooo!!!!!! Finally lol! Just to let you guys know, I live in America and this book is set in England, so if I get some things wrong of when they drive, what classes they take, or anything like that please correct me in the comments cause I want to fix my mistakes. Thank you!

-Aubrey💕