My weakened princess

Jeff's POV

I walk slowly through the forest, holding her close to me. I can hear her soft breathing and it keeps me relaxed. I talk about how pretty she is and on occasion I kiss her forehead. I know full well that she cant hear me, and that just makes it easier for me to speak upon my feelings. As we reach Slendy's, I dont bother with the door, I simply kick it down and continue to the stairs, once we reached my room I lay her down gently onto the bed. Ben comes in screaming "What the hel-" he is cut off as I shove him out of the room and slam the door in his face. Nick groans and I can see the bruises start to form on her beautifully sculpted face. I grunt and lay next to her, pulling her to me and resting.

Somwhere through the night Nick begins to toss and turn violently, she moans and groans and she is sweating bullets. I try soothing her, I strip her of her clothes leaving her in her undergarments. I turn her onto her back and rub it, all while telling her how much I want her to be mine. I dint understand this feeling, and even though I know she cant hear me I secretly hops shell say yes. To my suprise she relaxes and for the rest of the bight she sleeps with ease.

In the morning Nick is still out, do I slip out of the mansion long enough to collect a few things of hers. When I get back I am surprised to se Nick is well, I thought she'd be out for a few more days.

I enter the room closing the door behind and Nick pulled the blankst over her slowly. "I am sorry about the fact you're undressed.. you kinda freaked out last night...and I kinda um...yea I kinda rubbed your back..." she laughed softly and I smiled "I got you some of your clothes" I showed the bag filled with shirts and pants and other womanly things. She smiled "Thank you". God how I love her smile. "How about we get sone new clothes on you" she nodded and pulled herself out of the bed, as she did she lost her balance and fekk to the ground. I scrambled next to her, lifting her by the arm around wrapping my arms around her waist. She flinched and groaned in pain. I layed her back in the bed."Okay so know we know you are to be bed ridden." She protested "Im fine Jeff, really I just lost me balance thats all". I laugh and step back "If thats the case, walk to me." She puts on her pout face, and I know I want to kiss her lips. She struggles to stand and I smile. "Please, dont hurt yourself." She steps and falls, I catch her instantly. "Bed ridden." She protest but I didnt listen. Laying her in the bed I picked out her clothes and lay them next to her. "Put these on, I'll make you something to eat". I slip out of the room leaving her to herself.

Sorry if it's short guys I still love you I promise :P