Alone and afraid

I carry Nick through the trees, she had taken us a far ways long and vaguely I try to imagine how Clockwork and Jack kept up with us. In the distance the trees ruffle and the wind blows softly. "I don't know how you got us so far-" I catch a glimpse of green moving through the trees and before I can react I am kicked in the face. I fall to the ground holding Nick against me to soften her fall. Nick scrambled to the nearest tree and Ben comes out of the trees. "Don't you touch her Ben" he chuckled and pulls out a small knife. I get to my feet but as I do I am hit in the face and I fall back. Ben pounces on my and I stab him in the leg. He laughs and cuts me across the chest as we struggle. Kicking, stabbing, punching, throwing each other, we go on and on but eventually I am beat. I am worn from our earlier fight in the mansion and chasing after Nick.
Ben is on top of me and I go to stab him in the neck, he knocks my knife out of my hand and it skids next to Nick. He punches me over and over and eventually I give in. He leaves me and makes his way to Nick. She scrambles to my knife and stands. She goes to stab him but Ben catches her hand and squeezes her wrist until she drops the knife. He punches her and she falls to a knee, he kicks her in the head and she falls. I can see her from here her eyes are raging but green gives in and her eyes are consumed with blackness. She stands slowly bring the knife up with her and Ben laughs "Not done yet BITCH?" The wind blows gently, cooling my wounds. Nick's hair blows gently and you can see the purple tint shine.
"This is my weapon for today" she speaks mocking the words she spoke when we were training and instantly I know this won't end well for Ben. "I was taught to use my weapon. I will use my weapon to defend myself from my enemies." Ben rushes her and she doges with ease. "Today. You. Are. My. Enemy." She swings cutting him across the chest. A long gash bleeds instantly. Ben reacts almost as instantly as his wound, jamming his knife into Nick's stomach. Nick groans and pulls away and Ben punches her. Ben goes for a second hit but Nick catches his fist in her hand, she headbutts him and jabs him in the side with the knife. Ben shoves her down, the knife leaving his body, she stands again and Ben is furious that she won't give up. Ben jabs her left and right with the small blade, Nick goes unphased taking the hits as if they are nothing. Nick grabs his hand twisting his knife out of his hand and stabbing him in the throat with it. Ben drops to his knees and Nick coughs up a bit of blood. Her shirt is soaking with blood and it's running down her pants and legs. She drops supporting herself with one arm coughing up blood. I force myself to move getting next to her side. Clockwork appears through the trees with Jack, Clockwork rushes to us. Jack lifts Nick with ease and I can see her eyes roll to the back of her head. I can't move anymore and soon I black out.