Sweet soft love

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL MANNER, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. YOU CHEECKY BASTARDS.

I carry her back to the mansion. She has stopped kicking but the occasional screams of puts me down’s, and bashes to my back still continues. “PUT ME DOWN!” she screams and hits my back, I grip her thighs and slap her butt. “Stop screaming” she yelps and tries to cover her butt failing miserably. She screams again “Put me down” I prepare myself for the hit but it doesn’t come. “Hush up, I’m just carrying you, just relax” I laugh softly and she groans. “But my butt is in the air….it’s uncomfortable…” she tries to shift in my arms but I stop her by gripping her thighs and slapping her butt again and she lets out another yelp. We reach Slendy’s mansion and I open the door with ease, taking her up to my room she grips onto me as we head up  the stairs and I chuckle to myself, because I know she thinks she’s too heavy for me to carry and that I might drop her. I open the door to my room the lights are off and I keep them that way. Dropping her to her feet, I close to door quietly behind me. She groans “Are you tur-“ I cut her off by kissing her hard, grabbing her waist, and pulling her against me. She kisses back wrapping her arms around my neck, I walk her backwards toward the bed and lay her down gently on it. I trail kisses from her lips to her neck one after the other, a soft kiss and then a nibble on her gentle skin. She lets out a soft moan and I chuckle. She groans and I resume my previous actions. I slide my hand under her hoodie, trailing my hand on her soft, gentle back. My fingertips brush against her bra and I smile to myself. I bite her neck, sucking on it and pulling the skin, she rewards me with a pleasurable moan. I lift her up and pull off her hoodie and shirt discarding them somewhere in the pitch black room.  I collide my lips against hers again, and my hands make their way to her back unhooking her bra and pulling the straps down her shoulders, throwing that across the room also. Laying her gently back onto the bed, I crawl on top of her unbuckling her pants, she lifts herself making it easier to pull them down. When I am done she is left in only her underwear. She covers herself almost instantly, looking anywhere but at me I presume, I grab her hands gently pulling them away from her body.  I kiss her softly and she complies, her body relaxing underneath mine. I pull my hoodie off and shirt, moving to my pants and removing those as well. I kiss her resting one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist, again and again I kiss her and I feel as if I never want to stop. I trail my hand from her cheek down her soft, luxurious skin to her underwear, they are soaking, I move them to the side slipping a finger in too see how wet she is and she moans out with pleasure. I slide my finger out, hooking my thumbs in to the sides of her underwear, I slide them off and onto the floor, I drop my boxers with them. I move my lips from hers to her ear “Are you sure……” she nods slowly and I ease myself into her, she lets out a cry of pain and pleasure and I still, after a second or two I begin again. She wrapped her legs around my waist so the pain won’t be unbearable. Thrusting slowly into her she moans and I kisses her eagerly, my lips glide down her neck sucking and biting along the way, my lips finding her nipples and I suck them, pulling and teasing them, my hand finding the other and I pull on it, twisting it in-between my fingers. She moans and I begin to thrust faster inside of her, continuing my agonizing torture upon her breast-teses. She moans again and again, filling my ears with her heavenly moans. I thrust faster making them bed shake, her moans growing louder by the second, and eventually she releases, her body slowly breaking down and spiraling out of control. I still and release inside of her grunting her name through gritted teeth. I pull out of her, her body going limp. I place her under the blanket and pull her against me, her face buried into my chest. I smell her hair, drifting to sleep. She is beauty and I’m glad I have her to cherish for a life time.

Thanks guys xD hope you guys liked it, if you read it. @Kaseyykatt helped me with some of it (breast-teses for instance) lol anyways have a nice day lovlies~