Prologue

Note: NONE OF THESE PICTURES BELONG TO ME

Btw the kit in the picture is MoonKit.

   Feathertail licked the head of her newborn kit. "She's beautiful!" Cinderpelt looked down at the gray tabby kitten with a warm smile. " Yeah another "beautiful" kit to annoy me", Yellowfang spit dryly as she walked over to the new mother. FeatherTail rolled her eyes then smiled warmly at her kit. "Ignore that grumpy badger" CinderPelt exclaimed as she looked over at her mentor with a smile. FeatherTail smiled but then looked down sadly. "What's wrong Feather aren't you happy?" Cinderpelt looked at the tabby mother with a confused glance. "No no she-  she's beautiful it's just....." Feathertail continued "I just wish her father could see." Hollyleaf padded over to look at the newborn. "It's probably best that she doesn't" the black she-cat shot a sad look at FeatherTail although FeatherTail knew that deep down she wished she had known him. Mosskit nudged her way through the crowd. She looked at the kit and let out an excited squeal. BlueStar quickly ran over out of breath. "I tried to catch her" the grey she-cat explained inbetween pants. 

 FeatherTail chuckled "It's quite alright" she smiled warmly at The former leader. "What's her name?Is she a boy? When will she open her eyes?Can I touch her?" Mosskit let out excitingly as she gently touched the kit's tail. The kits eyes shot open revealing a pair of stunning blue eyes. "WOW!" The spotted kit exclaimed, "I must be magic!!!". 

MoonKit POV 

She snapped open her blue eyes. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐈  she though as she stared out into a forest of purple and blue trees surrounded by mist and stars. She then stared up at her mother. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦. "M-m-momma?" The kit shuddered then gave a proud glance. "Yes my beautiful kit I'm your mother" FeatherTail exclaimed as she licked her kit gently. MoonKit  looked around at the cats surrounding her. "She's adorable!", Cinderpelt exclaimed as she looked down excitingly at the kit. "Pshh about adorable as a thorn in your paw" Yellowfang spat though deep down she though the same thing. 𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧?BrightKit quickly stood up and waddled over to Yellowfang stars and mist forming around her paws with every step.She looked down in astonishment then remembered her goal so she walked and quickly  snuggled up against The medicine cat's paws. "Hey stop that!" Yellowfang removed her paws and walked off. But as soon as she knew she was safe let out a warm chuckle. MoonKit  turned to her mother and exclaimed "How come a badger is in StarClan momma?" MoonKit  tilted her head. Everyone quickly covered there mouths with there paws trying there hardest not to laugh. Until CinderPelts face got so red she couldn't hold it. She let out a huge burst of laughter causing everyone to lose it. "C-Cinderpelt shhh Yellowfang's g-gonna hear", BlueStar tried to say between her laughter. 

3rd person POV 

FeatherTail knew at that moment exactly what she was going to name her kit. 

   " I think I know the perfect name" FeatherTail purred silencing the laughter. "Really!" Cinderpelt exclaimed with hope in her eyes. "I'm going to name her MoonKit for her personality is brighter than the light of a full moon.." She looked down warmly at her curious young kit. "Soooooo now can I show MoonKit around FeatherTail!" Mosskit looked up at the kit's mother desperation in her gaze. "Pleeeeaaasse!" "Mosskit your hardly more than 2 moons older than her I think she needs a older escort", BlueStar looked down at her kit. "FireStar would be a good escort he was always a good mentor to me when I was training to be a warrior!" Cinderpelt exclaimed eagerly. FeatherTail looked at her kit then looked at The medicine cat a soft smile spreading across her face. "I think that would be perfect" she said softly. "Plus I couldn't hardly get around with this" Cinderpelt giggled than looked down at her leg. "CinderPelt come here you mouse-brain I don't need my apprentice getting lazy we're going hunting!" Yellowfang called in the distance. Cinderpelt rolled her eyes "Welp that's my cue I'll see you later FeatherTail you'll be an amazing mother I just know it!" "I sure hope so" FeatherTail said unsure of what had just come out of the grey she-cats mouth. "Bye MoonKit !" The striped kit looked up for only a quick second "byeeeee!" She then turned her attention back to Mosskit. FeatherTail looked at her kit and thought 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧!