A/n

Ok so I'm new at wattpad but love Warriors and apparently you do too. I'm completely open to suggestions and new ideas in the comments. But I might not update as much as most authors I'm still in middle school and have school through the week but I promise that I'll update as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT 

I'm also here for religious and spiritual support I'll always be open to help to be Closer to God and you can message me anything your confused about. I would also LOVE to pray for you so if there's anything on your mind you can comment your prayer request and questions or If you don't want it to be public you can message me! Here's a little something for you all now..

Think of me as a sculptor I really want to make a pot but just let the clay set there. The same goes for you and God except your the Clay If he never gave you bad situations or made you upset than you would just be a lump of clay (not being rude) when you can have so much beauty! So without these bad things happening in our lives we would never fulfill God's amazing plan for us. We would never be who he had planned for and wanted us to be! So let God mold you with these situations even though it hurts and we feel like ending it all. Don't because God has SO MUCH more planned for your life! He is always there. God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost love you all so much!