hot tub~ jonathan/b

Jonathan sighed, throwing his head back on the wall of the hot tub. Steam rose from the water. It dampened his bare skin making it glow.

Y/n was inside, adding the finishing touches to her light makeup.
Her hair was tousled and she wore a knee-length short sleeve cardigan over her swim suit.
Y/n looked simply breathtaking.
She walked outside towards the hot tub. "Hey," she sat on the edge.

"Hi....baby" Jonathan sat up. "Y-you look-" he shook his head, gliding  towards her.

"What are you doing" Y/n giggled. Jonathan lifted her into the hot tub and onto his lap.

"Hi" she whispered, touching Jonathan's face.

"Mmm, watcha got over here" he smirked, lifting Y/ns hand up. He admired the beautiful diamond ring that adorned her finger elegantly.

"Guess who" Y/n smirked.

"Who?" Jonathan teased back.

"Its this guy, he's really hot, he has fluffy golden hair and the most beautiful eyes"

Jonathan chuckled. "He's a lucky guy, probably gets really good se-" Y/n lightly smacked him on the shoulder.

"So, how's your day been"

"Boring until you came around"

Jonathan tilted his head to the side, interwining his lips with Y/n's.

She fed into it, slowly kissing back.

He moved  down to Y/n's neck.

She sighed softly as he nibbled and sucked down her neck to her chest.

"Babe" Jonathan came back up to her lips, embracing them once more.

"Your eyes really are like the ocean" Y/n brought her face closer.

"And you really are like an angel sent from heaven" he smiled, attempting to kiss her forehead.

Y/n straightend her posture so that she could dodge the forehead kiss and instead, use her lips.

Jonathan propped her up more in his lap, circling his large arms around Y/n. He walked to the middle of the hot tub.

The led lights set the scene ablaze.

They broke the kiss and y/n hopped down.

"You know, your 10 times hotter when your sweaty"

Jonathan wasn't wrong.

The lights bounced off her skin so perfectly, it seemed as though she was surreal.

He cupped the side of her face again, this time a little harder. "God sometimes I can't even imagine how I got so lucky to be engaged to you"

"Funny cause I don't think the same"
Y/n propped her chin up.

"Come here" he kissed his fiancé, this time with more passion.